Worried about lessening symptoms.

tubs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 6 and half weeks pregnant. I had no symptoms to speak of until I hit 6 weeks and then I had fatigue and a sickly feeling in the morning. (I never had MS with my son).
However over the past few days I'm paranoid that im not feeling as tired or as sickly as I was and I'm so worried it's a bad sign.
I have noticed my BBs are bigger, not really sore.

I've had no bleeding or bad cramping just general achiness down below.

I have a history of recurrent miscarriage so obviously I'm mentally scarred in this area!

As far as I can remember when I was pregnant with my son, the fatigue was consistent as soon as it started about 6/7 weeks.

I have a scan booked for next week and I'm freaking out.

Any advice/ experiences to share??

Id get a few days off here and there with my daughter. Worried me sick but was normal. With my losses, the first sign was shrinking boobs so having nice full breasts is a good sign

Thanks! I really hope that's the case for me.

Same as pp I'm now 7+5 and no symptoms to speak of besides sore boobs, I'm nervous but as far as i remember i was the same with my ds. I'd rather have a little reassurance with some nausea or something ha

With my son I had no symptoms whatsoever minus kicking. I then went on and had a miscarriage which I also had no symptoms for. With my daughter everything started around 3.5w-7w where it all just vanished. This time I have morning sickness and possibly a bug, thanks to sons school, so feel awful still! Each pregnancy is different so you really can't compare one to another. No spotting and cramping so I'm sure your fine :)

Enjoy not having symptoms! They will come and go and when you're symptom free you can really enjoy your pregnancy :)

Thanks guys! I'm just praying all is ok.

my symptoms come and go all the time, and ive had symptoms since conception but didnt know they were pregnancy symptoms until surprise!
my symptoms actually transition into new ones and i rarely have the ones i used to ever again. sometimes my breasts look more swollen than they used to and other times they look less swollen. my symptoms are never ever consistent unless its my mild morning sickness(which is all day and gets worse at night)

ive had times when i felt completely normal out of the blue and it scared me silly. this was back when i was about 6 or 5 weeks i think. some symptoms are so mild you wont notice them at all. that might have been my case when i thought i felt too normal to be pregnant!

Last pregnancy I had spotting and cramps and no symptoms and I have a healthy two year old.

Thanks, I just feel I have way too much energy. Fatigue has always been my strongest symptom.

Hmm, if i remember correctly i only had a few days of "symptoms" with my son, and they disappeared and stayed away afterwards. Needless to say, but they've gone and disappeared once more for this pregnancy too! I'm a little worried, but from what i've heard it's pretty normal for them to come and go :) I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Thanks all! Absolutely exhausted today and generally feeling off...so I'm happy with that!!!

Just a further update: cannot move with tiredness today and nausea kicked in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->