Worried about my Positive tests :(

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
So the 2 tests in the 1st photo are Superdrug brand, top one was taken at 11dpo. The one underneth is 14dpo which was yesterday.
The IC are various from 10dpo onwards but the 2nd from last one was yesterday and bottom one was this morning.
They don't look great do they?
The Superdrug ones lines seem to thin and no progression!?
I'm scared as I have a pain in my left side back and front.

Attachments

• 9ab7a608-7604-47ad-82ef-f7a2708769f3.jpg
    9ab7a608-7604-47ad-82ef-f7a2708769f3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 32
  • PhotoCrop_2015-06-10_10-52-56-AM.jpg
    PhotoCrop_2015-06-10_10-52-56-AM.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 22
They look good hun mine didnt get really really dark till i was 17dpo xx

Your only one day late for af hun and levels are still likely to be very low so those tests look great. Personally I won't test for progression as in past pregnancies all it did was worry me and didn't in any way warn me I was heading for a loss but everyone does whats best for them. I wouldn't stress over it though. Tests really aren't a reliable way to check a pregnancy is progressing, too many factors can influence line darkness. Congratulations on your bfp!!

I'm 3 days late for AF as luteal phase is 11-12dpo for me. Thanks ladies

ICs take a LONG time to darken up. I'm almost 6 weeks and when I tested yesterday morning the test line is still just a little bit lighter than the control. I think you're fine :) Congratulations!

Its not just the tests I'm worried about its the pain in lower back left side which I had before I had a m/c back in august

Cramping, twinges, etc is all normal. And ics are awful for progression! They take FOREVER to darken!!

My superdrug tests were like that, although I think I'm heading for a miscarriage as early scan put me 2 and a half weeks behind. However, I'm just wondering if the superdrug ones are a bit rubbish as the doctors and gynaecologist didn't seem to take any notice of my concern about light lines and basically just said a line means your pregnant and that they don't always have a lot of dye in them. Try a first response test - I had good lines on those. Also I've seen plenty of people posting that their lines never went dark but all is fine with their pregnancy, so I'm sure all will be ok for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->