Worried About My Progesterone Levels. :( Support Needed!

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
My 8 DPO progesterone level was 9.5. The nurse said this is good but I was on Clomid. Shouldn't progesterone be higher?

I didn't get my BFP until 14 DPO.

Did anyone have low progesterone early on and go on to have a successful pregnancy?

Mine was 12.5 at 14 dpo and I'm due next month :thumbup: It is most important that it is over 10 once pregnant and that it increases from there. Are they doing a follow draw to see if it's increasing? With your situation I have to imagine they would (they usually do).

My first prenatal appointment is Wednesday. I just spoke with the nurse, though, and she said 9.5 is low but it's still in the "normal" range. She said not to worry about numbers. Especially since that was 8 dpo and the egg didn't even implant until 11 dpo. She said as long as there is no bleeding that everything is fine.

Fx!

they should be drawing bloods from you every 2nd day until there is a clear rise in progesterone levels.

My last pregnancy I was taking progesterone and when I got the + I went for bloods every 2days to make sure it was rising, first few tests it was on the low side but it was still rising I think if I remember correctly I didn't get high HCG levels till around 7weeks...I would demand to get bloods taken thow, because then youll know if its rising or dropping.

Congrats too!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->