Worried about preterm labor?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
This pregnancy has been so difficult and different than my last. I am really nervous right now for a few reasons.. Last night I had this horrible vaginal pressure, it felt like baby was just going to fall out.. I could feel something there so, sorry tmi, but I felt inside and my cervix is high and soft, it's been low and hard for most of the pregnancy...and I also got a greenish stretchy discharge last night but I have no infections.

Has anyone else had anything like this?

It's up to you, but if you have green discharge, I would definitely get it checked out. I don't know about preterm labor, but that doesn't sound right, and it's easier to get it checked than to worry. Sending you positive thoughts!

Hi hun, sounds like possibility of a prolapse? I would definitely get that checked xx

Thank you..I'll give them a call today.. pressure is gone today, very confused!

the discharge sounds like an infection. just because there are no other signs of one doesn't mean you don't have one.
I had a uti with my second and had no symptoms what so ever.
baby will move up and down a lot so I wouldn't worry to much about feeling pressure one minute and none the next.

well I think no infection because I just got checked..I figured it may be baby moving but the pressure was so intense it was hard to go pee and almost painful, it really felt like he was coming out...but he didn't of course, ugh this pregnancy is just so different!

Did they take swabs? After my preterm labour it was found that there was an underlying infection. I had no symptoms and all tests had come back clear but I hadn't had a swab or urine test done the weeks before. If urinating is painful I recommend checking for a kidney infection. Any green discharge should absolutely be looked into with blood, swab and urine tests.
My preterm labour had zero symptoms, there was no pain or pressure. Hopefully it's nothing and you feel better and more confident soon!

I have have given birth prematurley twice and suffer with an incompetent cervix (only realised this after my second preterm birth though) the main symptom I had was pressure, I am On my fourth pregnancy now and have a cervical stitch in to hopefully keep my cervix closed but I still suffer from bad pressure. I think the best thing you can do, is one not panic and two go get checked out and ask for speculum or internal cervical scan to see if the pressure is making a change to your cervix. I also get pains when go to the toilet as the pressure is that intense from the weight of my baby. I myself don't have an infection as Iv been checked twice in the last week for it x

I ended up not calling the other day because the pressure got better but now that I've read these messages in going to call today and hopefully they will see me.. thank you all for your insight and personal stories, I will update after I call

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->