Worried about thrush

kezc4rc

Reaction score
Hey ladies
I'm pretty sure I have thrush because i've been itchy down below for a couple of days.
My worry is that I have done a lot of research into autism in the past and remembered hearing something about a pregnant lady having thrush may be a cause of autism. I've been on the internet carrying out more research and apparently there is a lot of evidence proving this. I think it may only be a problem if you have thrush when the baby is born and they contract in from you.

Have any of you heard this too and what is your opinions? do you think this is a load of rubbish or could their be some truth in it? Also do you think having it while pregnant but maybe not when giving birth is anything to worry about?

If I still have itching tomorrow I am deffinetly making an appointment at the docs and i'm going to ask his/her opinion on this. I think i am just frightening myself and it's not like I can do anything if it is true because it is common during pregnancy. Sorry if I have scared anyone I just wanted to know opinions on this. Thanks x

Me, I noticed thismorning (after DTD last night) iv used the cream this morning and seems to have died down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->