Worried anxious does it ever go

want2bemum

Reaction score
I am feeling anxious today, I have suffered with anxiety for ages but I haven't been able to sleep tonight I haven't been to sleep at all.

Then that makes me think I can't be a mum....but I know you are never completely sorted yourself b4 you have children! please help!:cry:

I don't know if anyone knows how to help, petal, because you're not explaining much about your trouble. Is it real stuff that's worrying you, like how much maternity leave you'll be allowed and how you're going to live on maternity benefits, or just generalised nightmares like 'oh my god how can I be a mother when I'm so incompetent about my own life' (which I'm fairly certain that EVERYONE gets)?

Hey thanks for replying.....I think it's the latter how can I be a mother when I seem so incompetent with my own life! I just I don't know, I really want to be a mummy and we are ttc yet I got through phases where I get nervous

maybe try gettin help for your anxiety just now, as i would expect with worries with preganncy may increase anxiety, so that way you know how to deal with it and control it.

Hey hun, i have just been to my gp with a few worries i have, i have been having trouble with my throat and speaking lately, she asked me if i ever get anxious, i said yes i suffer from it all the time, she says that the mind is a very powerful thing and that is whats causing my physical symptoms!...I thought i had a bug!

She said that because i have been through a lot lately its understandable for the anxiety to heighten. She gave me a note for 4 weeks off work because that is whats causing a lot of the anxiey atm. She also asked about how i would like to cope with it and return in a week to see her when ive decided (cope with it myself/meds or talk to someone about it)

I worry about lots of crappy things, get nervous about a lot of things like even making a phonecall, which i feel stupid about, but i try not to let it get in the way.

Do you ever talk to anybody about your anxiety? Tonight is the first time i have ever talked to my doctor about it, i even cried a little!

Your mothers instinct will make you a fab mam whatever your worries are. Hope this helps. If you ever need to chat you can pm me anytime xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->