Worried.. Any one else experience anything similar?

MommyToBe.

Reaction score
On the 9th of this month (3 days ago) I started what I thought was my period. It started sometime in the middle of the night an was a normal amount of blood I normally get when I first start, a little darker then usual but not much. I put in a tampon thinking I was on my period a little later I take it out, its full but darker looking then usual. So I put another one in and again take it out a little later this time nothing on it excpet brown, old looking blood. And just a little bit.. so I put on a pad thinking I was just having a light day but nothing ends up coming my period completely stopped, only hours later which is very abnormal to me because I have very regular cycles and usaly 5-6 days. So the next morning the 10th (2 days ago) I took a pregnancy test and its positive! I'm so excited but scared and thinking the worst, my fiancee and I have been trying but I'm scared I'm getting my hopes up just to get them broke, because I don't understand why I had started bleeding. Is this at all normal? I thought it could be implantion bleeding, but did I bleed to much for it to be that? Someone have something similar happen? Could really use some answers. (I have made drs appointment just haven't gotten in yet.) Thanks in advance.

I have a friend and the exact same thing happened to her. Her son has just turned one x

Same thing happened to me! My baby is now 3 months old=) wishing you a very h&h 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->