worried! chemical pregnancy?

we can't wait

Mom of 5
Reaction score
Have any of you ladies experienced a chemical pregnancy? I normally have a 30-32 day cycle, and am currently cd33. I don't know when I ovulated because I have a lot of anovulatory cycles (pcos). I got faint positives yesterday and today... but they're sooo faint. And I'd be 4+4 if bean sticks. I'm having lots of early pregnancy symptoms, but super faint lines. If I'm getting good symptoms, shouldn't I have enough hcg for a good positive??

If you had a chemical, what were your symptoms? Im just super worried! Thanks for the input, ladies!
💗

For me, I was getting light BFP's and then they kept getting lighter until I wasn't getting any line at all. Then started bleeding about 4 days after that. I've seen some stories on here of ladies whose lines never got dark though. So don't worry too much just yet :flower:

This pregnancy I had crazy symptoms for a whole week before I even got a faint positive. I was so nauseous to the point of dry reaching heartburn emotional soooo tired and my boobs were unbelievably sore! I knew I was pregnant before I took the test due this all as its my 3rd so you can definitely have lots of symptoms with faint positives. As long as they are getting darker every 2 days then you should be fine. Good luck and I hope it's a sticky bean for you xx

This pregnancy I had crazy symptoms for a whole week before I even got a faint positive. I was so nauseous to the point of dry reaching heartburn emotional soooo tired and my boobs were unbelievably sore! I knew I was pregnant before I took the test due this all as its my 3rd so you can definitely have lots of symptoms with faint positives. As long as they are getting darker every 2 days then you should be fine. Good luck and I hope it's a sticky bean for you xx

Thanks! Yeah, I totally know what you mean. I just knew that I was pregnant, this is my third as well. I was so sure, so when it was so faint I was very surprised. Thanks for the encouragement!! Hoping baby sticks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->