• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried for growth scan tomorrow!! :(

Gemmaleanne23

Reaction score
Iv been under close monitoring for a while now since it became apparent that twin 2 was on the 10th percentile, at my last growth scan two weeks ago she was on the 8th and twin 1 had also dropped to the 11th, iv had twice weekly ctg and Doppler scans to monitor them both and I'm due a growth scan and consultant review again tomorrow.

The consultant had said that they'd aim for 32-34 weeks for delivery depending on their progress, I'm 30 weeks on thursday.

So far monitoring has been good so we are hoping to make it to 34 weeks to get Xmas out of the way for our other children. Last night I took a bump picture to compare to my last as I'd realised with all the stress iv not taken one in almost 6 weeks.

It turns out that although it's slightly higher up, there's been basically no difference in size at all over 6 weeks and with a twin pregnancy surely 6 weeks is enough time for some significant growth. Iv now got myself convinced that it's going to be bad news tomorrow and their growth has dropped off even more :( iv attached pic. 1st is 24 weeks 2nd is 29+4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 9
Iv been under close monitoring for a while now since it became apparent that twin 2 was on the 10th percentile, at my last growth scan two weeks ago she was on the 8th and twin 1 had also dropped to the 11th, iv had twice weekly ctg and Doppler scans to monitor them both and I'm due a growth scan and consultant review again tomorrow.

The consultant had said that they'd aim for 32-34 weeks for delivery depending on their progress, I'm 30 weeks on thursday.

So far monitoring has been good so we are hoping to make it to 34 weeks to get Xmas out of the way for our other children. Last night I took a bump picture to compare to my last as I'd realised with all the stress iv not taken one in almost 6 weeks.

It turns out that although it's slightly higher up, there's been basically no difference in size at all over 6 weeks and with a twin pregnancy surely 6 weeks is enough time for some significant growth. Iv now got myself convinced that it's going to be bad news tomorrow and their growth has dropped off even more :( iv attached pic. 1st is 24 weeks 2nd is 29+4

You've definitely grown in the pic. Hoping for good news for you tomorrow! Even if they aren't growing much, in is better than out as long as they are having good ctgs and movement. Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->