Worried, FRER no darker today than yesterday.

Please

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I had my first ever BFP in four years Yesterday after our third IVF at 8dp5dt with a FRER we were ecstatic. Now Im petrified as i took another one this morning and its just the same darkness, shouldnt it be darker today? Any experiences of this? TY

I wouldn't worry about it not getting darker within a day. My first few were all similar and it was only when I compared tests days apart I noticed a difference:thumbup:

Congrats on your bfp and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Hi Ladies!

I had my first ever BFP in four years Yesterday after our third IVF at 8dp5dt with a FRER we were ecstatic. Now Im petrified as i took another one this morning and its just the same darkness, shouldnt it be darker today? Any experiences of this? TY

Don't worry about it, I thought the same thing and then when I went for my blood test and found out how high my hcg was i realized that it was the test. Stay calm and enjoy ur BFP! Congrats!:happydance:

Hcg levels double approx every 3-4 days. Frer are very sebsitive and detect hgc from about 12mui or what every the measurement unit is. If it's picking up hcg at 12mui, it would only have increased by 3 or 4mui over night if see what I mean. An increase that small isn't going to affect a lines appearence

Take a bfp as a bfp and try not to worry about lines getting darker. Lines are affected by how diluted the urine is and we can't control that.

Congratulation btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->