Worried its all ending.

CanadianLady

Reaction score
I have no symptoms today. I'm worried its happening all over again!

My symptoms came and went all the time. The amount of times I convinced myself it was all over.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to panic

No symptoms isn't a sign of things going wrong my lovely. it's possible to go days with nothing, and some ladies don't ever get any symptoms. :hugs:

Isn't it awful, I seem to spend my time either moaning or panicking. I've suffered from a lot of nausea this time, so I'm either trying unsuccessfully not to moan because I feel so rough. Or on the rare occasions I feel ok I'm panicking that something is wrong.

I really feel for you. I'd like to say don't panic but I know its easier said than done.

Good luck xxx

:HUGS: def don't panic - like the other posters say - they do come and go.

hx

Same here, i got all panicky as my boobs stopped hurting sunday. Today they hurt again though. I rang the early pregnancy unit at my hospital (i went there when i had my last miscarriage) and they said i can have a scan tomorrow.

Could you maybe ask for an early scan just to put your mind at ease?

I have a scan booked for Thursday but it just seems like ages away. This is the same week as the last pregnancy when it all went wrong. I didn't have any spotting, cramping or warning. I just feel like its going to all go wrong again.

:happydance:
I was so wrong! Had a scan this morning and everything was wonderfull! Put forward to 8w 4d and got to see a super fast heartbeat!
:happydance:

I have little symptoms one day, and next day I feel totally fine and other day I feel horrible. So it changes day to day. I was worried & got a private scan last week & everything was fine.

Congratulations! Same story for me too...symptoms here then gone then here then gone for good. I was freaking out but all was perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->