Worried OH feels like sperm machine already!

FlowerPower11

Reaction score
Hello all!
We've only just stopped using precautions and its all new and exciting, we said we'd take it easy and let nature run its course... but now
I'm worried that OH will think I'm only interested is sex now to make a bubba....last night for instance I was soooo horny (sorry!) and couldn't wait to get him in the sack and he was clearly up for it too but I ended up stopping myself so that he didn't think I was a woman obsessed!! He hasn't said anything to make me think this, more his actions if I'm honest. Its like before we would pleasure eachother in other ways and probably only go on to have full sex once a week...now when we are horny he always takes the lead and finishes inside me (sorry tmi!!) Maybe hes more keen for us to conceive than I thought?
Anyway...any ideas to keep it lighthearted during these early days of NTNP would be great!!
xxxx

Aww hun! I was a bit worried about this too. We've been okay so far but I am worried that after we have been TTC'ing a few months it might start to feel like we 'have' to dtd at certain times. I have decided the best way to go is not to tell OH when I think I am ov'ing... I don't want it to seem like we 'have' to BD at just those times, I think it will spoil the fun! We're just going to carry on doing it whenever we want, and if it is OV day then so much the better, but if it isn't then thats fine too :D x

Aww thank you - glad I'm not the only one! and yeah I think you're exactly right with your idea of not telling OH when you're OV, unknown to him the day we had that chat and decided to 'let what will be, will be' it was actually slap bang the start of my most fertile time....I'm pretty good at knowing when as I get slight cramping and CM is more abundant - plus I struggle to sleep from feeling so hot! The nerves of 'omg what are we doing' have gone already...it feels so weird but nice to finally be in a place where we're both happy to let this happen.
I've kind of had a chat with him now cos he could tell something was on my mind and he was like 'if you're horny go for it - I'm not going to say no!!!'
Trying now not to get hopes up on our first month as I know that would be extremely lucky...but who knows - we'll see!

Aww thank you - glad I'm not the only one! and yeah I think you're exactly right with your idea of not telling OH when you're OV, unknown to him the day we had that chat and decided to 'let what will be, will be' it was actually slap bang the start of my most fertile time....I'm pretty good at knowing when as I get slight cramping and CM is more abundant - plus I struggle to sleep from feeling so hot! The nerves of 'omg what are we doing' have gone already...it feels so weird but nice to finally be in a place where we're both happy to let this happen.
I've kind of had a chat with him now cos he could tell something was on my mind and he was like 'if you're horny go for it - I'm not going to say no!!!'
Trying now not to get hopes up on our first month as I know that would be extremely lucky...but who knows - we'll see!

Hehe, sending you lots of good luck hun! :D Ooh exciting, fingers crossed for you if you were most fertile then, you never know! It's so lovely that you can talk about it with your OH, he sounds really understanding! I know what you mean about the nerves like 'oh my god what are we doing' - we were meant to be using the pull-out method for a few months (which has gone out of the window already lol) and the first time he didn't pull out it felt so strange and nerve-wracking! lol. The next few times it didn't though, just felt really nice that we are finally trying after wanting to start for months!

It's our first month too, but I think we are out already this month after AF turned up uninvited two days ago, boooo! Was a bit gutted as I had been secretly getting my hopes up too, even though I knew it was unlikely to happen that quickly. Never mind, onwards and upwards and trying to think positively for next month :D I went to a friend's Ann Summers party the other week and ordered some lovely new undies and massage oils etc... going to try and make a real effort to keep it fun and remind ourselves that we actually really enjoy BD, it's not just something we are doing to try and make a baby! lol :)

Sorry to hear about AF turning up but at least you can have lots of fun practicing next month too!! Yeah I am lucky he is pretty understanding and we both now feel really relaxed, I do get worried that if it takes a while I will get impatient and start obsessing but we're both pretty healthy, still in our twenties and so hopefully we have those things are on our side. How funny that somewhere out there there was another couple who had that same chat and decided to take the leap this month like us!
Wishing you all the best. Make sure you keep me posted on how things are going.:dust:

Its so hard hun to not think about babies when DTD, when i came of BCP in August my and my OH said we would take it slow, then once my cycles got back to normal and i knew i could actually get pregnant at some point all i could think about is getting pregnant.

i try not to put any pressure on my OH but its hard, espically if i know im in my fertile period as i want to BD so much more. My sex drive has gone through the roof too since stopping BCP and he cant keep up with me.

Im trying to take it in our stride and not think about it too much but then im always on here and cant get it off my mind, I dont mention it to my OH though as i know he will think im obsessed and feel like im using him only to make a baby

We had a chemical pregnancy last month and thats made me even more keen to get plenty of action in this mont, although im still staying away from OPKs and temping.

Good luck

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"