Worried&Pregnant!

alouisebx

Reaction score
Hello, I'll be 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I have been with my boyfriend just over 2 years now. It was quite a little surprise this baby, but I'm happy it's here now. I am just having scares thinking my boyfriend might not be around for the two of us, and may decide its too much for him to handle, he's 21, and he grew up without his father and he's always said he would never leave the baby and will always be there for it no matter what goes on between us. But am I being silly in worrying or would you think its a natural thing to worry about?

It's definitely a natural thing to worry about. Everyone worries that their children won't have everything they deserve. I knew for a fact my son's father would stick around, but I always had a little self doubt lingering in the back of my mind.

Just give him a chance to prove himself!

Hi! First of congratulations! It is a very normal thing to worry about however you should try and relax and just trust what he has said to you! :) I think everyone has that little thought of what if at the back of their mind but as pp said just give himself chance to prove himself! :) x

It is definitely a natural thing to worry about. Everyone worried about their children. You should trust on him and yes you should give him time to prove himself.

Thank you! All of your replies have really helped me relax and put my mind at rest! x

I understand your worries, but you just have to trust that he will be there for the baby. When i was pregnant with my son, i just thought well i love this baby so much already that even if his daddy decides he wants to leave then i will be everything that i can be for the baby. My son is now 3, and I am pregnant with #2 and married to my sons daddy :cloud9:

Aww that's beautiful! So glad it all turned out well for you! This is mine/our first child. I hope our story turns out as well as yours did!:thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->