worried should we or shouldnt we

brookie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Hum i am new to this my name is Brooke i am 27 i live in Tasmania i have a wonderfull husband 2 boys 3 and 5 and a girl 16 months for the last month now i have done nothing but think of having another baby so i have an appiontment to have my implanon taken out on thursday morning. But sence i have made the appointment i have had so many concerns like bedrooms if its another boy and how my little girl will cope if its a girl shes to spoilt for here own good lol i dont know maybe i worry for no reason everybody tells me that it will all work out does it all work out :shrug: i am so confused is it hard going from 3 to 4 apart from the car any advice would be helpfull i am driving my husband up the wall lol I know its my decision i just want another baby so badly.

hey brookie, welcome.

if i was you i would do my best to try get a boy or girl through ovulation planning :). i would suggest another girl as she may be resentlful (may not you have to handle it) but at least she will have a sister. as someone who never had a sister i think it would have been great.....

just my opinion though :)

Hi Brookie welcome. If I were you I would ask your children whether they want a brother or sister. When I was trying I asked my daughter whether she wanted a brother or sister and she said sister every time and she is only 2. As it is we are not trying now as we need to get settled first and sort our lives out. However, I would ask your children. Also I agree with Alchemist when I was younger I wanted a sister, but only had a brother. I think it would have been great to have had a sister.

HI! i wouldnt know if it would be hard considering i still dont even have 1 yet
:( but if i were you i would try for a girl. That way the boys can play together and your daughter wont feel left out. :D GOOD LUCK HUN

Welcome Brookie! :hi:

I think it would be great to have two boys and two girls, but either way, boy or girl, things will work out and be great! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->