Worried Sick, It Just gets Worse!

Nayla82

4th Failed IVF/ICSI
Reaction score
I hope someone can reassure me please, as I do NOT want to go to a clinic just yet :cry:

I had my 4th Failed ICSI In April :cry: and I have NOT Ovulated in May or June. My period arrives a few days later than my norm but just NO Ovulation :cry: I have perfect cycles and I even know the day and minute when i am Ovulating, I am very in tune with my body. This has worried me sick as it is the FIRST time I have never ovulated.

With my last 3 failed IVFS the following month I ovulate normally, Is it because I was on a higher dose of drugs was it because i made double the eggs i have made in the past??

I am worried sick but NOT breathed a word to my husband as I do Not want to worry him also :nope:

Any advice or tips? This bloody journey as damaged me mentally and emotionally and now i am not Ovulating! :cry: Hardly any sperms and no eggs now! Come on Lord give me a break here!! when i say it cant get any worse it always does :cry:

I am so sorry you are going through this. I just wanted to say that. I hope you will ovulate soon.

Nayla- I don't think you should panic just yet. Talk to your doc first. I know here they say it can take a few months for your body to regulate itsself again after all the meds. I wish you only the best in your future and yes I truly do believe it will get better for you abd your body will recover :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->