Worried that the nausea has almost gone!

Carlee

Reaction score
So today I am either 12w or 6w pregnant (long story!).
For just over 2 weeks I have been getting nausea, which is not surprising, but the last 2-3 days it's been getting less. Last year I had a MC a 6w so I'm really worried it's going to happen again.

Don't panic, it can wander off sometimes and then come back. Or it can just taper off altogether. How are you feeling today? Xx

If you’re 12 weeks nausea normally goes away about then, but all symptoms can come and go for days at a time. When do you have your dating scan?

Well I did get mildly queasy mid-afternoon... but nothing like before.
I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow and when we spoke briefly on the phone she did talk about getting a blood test done but I'm hoping once I explain things to her in full she can do a scan.

The midwife cancelled my appt!
I have to wait another week and then she'll prescribe me a scan. In the meanwhile I have to get my beta levels done.

She said she had too many births this weekend...
She gave me a new appt next monday.

That’s crazy! Can you ring her back and tell her why you need a scan this week? As by then it’ll be too late to have an NT scan if you’re 12 weeks now. Do you have an epu you can just phone and talk to?

I'm in France so maybe they do things differently here, I don't know.
I have to get my beta level tested this week so that will at least tell me if I'm at 6 or 12 weeks I should imagine.

I finally got my betas back (54,294) and I'm waiting for the midwife to call me back.
From what I've read, the results can't tell me a thing about how far along I am! All I know is that I am a bit more than half what I was at when I was at 12 weeks with my twins, not that that probably means anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->