Worried.....

Loulou04

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve just found out I’m pregnant today and I’m 3/4 days late....I had some spotting last night but nothing since (feel a lot of pressure in pelvis tho) my test looks a bit faint and only got 1-2 on digi. Shouldn’t the line be darker and digi say 3+ I’m slightly worried as my partner didn’t believe I was pregnant until I did digi as he said was too faint. Here’s a pic of my tests any input would be appreciated x

For only 3-4 days late, I’d say the digi is correct and your line looks great! :) you’d probably get 2-3 on digi in a few more days

Thank you, I probably wouldn’t of worried if my OH hadn’t said anything but now it’s niggling at me x

Looks good to me! Congratulations! Hopefully the spotting is just baby getting cosy xxx

Thank you, I haven’t had any more spotting so fx everything is ok x

The digi goes off of conception but your ‘weeks’ go off of days since your last period. So you are 3-4 weeks pregnant, but only 1-2 weeks from conception. That’s why digi says 1-2 :)

Good luck hon that line test is so not faint. Its blatantly a solid line and you won't get a 3+ in a digi until ure around 5 to 6 weeks pregnant.
1-2 means ure 3 to 4 weeks pregnant. 2-3 is 4 to 5 weeks and 3+ is anything from 5 to 6 weeks and over.
Men are so rubbish when it comes to line tests. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->