Worried

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I have got myself into a panic over the last few days. First I was panicking about my tests being positive so early now I’m panicking because they seem to have just stopped progressing. I am 27dpo today and I’m not sure if it’s because I have been making an effort to drink a lot more lately or if it can be too diluted at this point (5+3). I’m just going to post photos of them all. I put the dpo number next to each I just couldn’t write ‘dpo’ because of my fat fingers. My cb digital is still stuck at 2-3, or was yesterday… but again, I don’t know if I’m in trouble or if it’s too diluted or if it’s because it could be doubling every three days and not two. The numbers add up but not for my earlier digi results as I got a 1-2 at 9dpo and a 2-3 at 13dpo, so I’m really confused and I don’t know what to think. I have no other signs of mc. Although my symptoms I feel were stronger before. They come and go as with all my healthy pregnancies too (although tiredness is probably the one consistent symptom) but I had a mmc in March and it’s still fresh in my head so I’m worrying more. I don’t know whether I should worry or not. We have a scan next Wednesday

89EE4A14-1092-48D8-A683-A311DFE518D1.jpeg B7D64D29-6745-472F-9751-DBB2E1ABBAE3.jpeg 1EB08E2A-CF5F-426D-A28A-D62B89383A49.jpeg

I wouldn't worry. Once I hit 5 weeks, my tests all really looked the same so I stopped testing! Now 24 weeks. :)

I think your lines look great! :)
As the above poster said they start to look the same at a certain point.
Congratulations :)

Let me tell you about the CB digital. It says anything over 2753 HCG will show a positive 3+ weeks. I had my beta HCG levels done and the same day took a test. It said 2-3 weeks and I like you panicked. Thinking my levels can’t have doubled because they’d be over 3600 today. I got my blood results back later that day, 3800! I’d never trust the week indicators again. Caused me so much stress! Your lines look great. Sit back and enjoy x

I think they look great. I was worried about my tests all looking the same as well and they say that once you reach a certain point the line cant get any darker (or something to that effect). my doctor told me as long you're feeling ok, no bleeding/spotting, or severe cramps you should be fine. its so hard not to worry isn't it?

Thank you <3

I think this is the most anxious I have ever been with a pregnancy. I completely underestimated how tough this would be after our loss. I knew I would worry but I’m literally panicking all the time :neutral:

@happycupcake my tests never ever got as dark as yours, not at 5, 6, 7 weeks... and I often dipped 2 tests in the same cup of pee and the test lines were different strengths/darknesses. They're unreliable and you can't use them to test for progression after a certain point. fading/disappearing lines are one thing but your lines are freakin' beautiful and darker than I've ever had. I was a WRECK after my loss. it changed everything for me. I was sick over it, my fourth baby (5th pregnancy) I didn't tell ANYONE except DH and my sister (who is the closest soul to me on earth) until after my scan at like 11 weeks. I was terrified all the time. I really think you're ok!

@MrsKatie thank you <3 it’s so hard isn’t it. We haven’t told anyone yet, except my eldest.
With number 4 and 5 their tests just kept progressing until the hook effect happened but this time it’s definitely not that as I tried diluting it and they’re the same or lighter. I just kind of expected things to be like that if all’s well but I don’t know if it could be this different and be ok. I see so many women saying things like they always get a positive by a specific dpo for instance or that they always have a certain weeks on a digi when it’s meant to happen and I wonder if you do have a ‘typical’ for you or if it really can change hugely between pregnancies

I think ure lines look great hon. I don't know if its a boy thing but I had line stealers with this one and my last pregnancy. But with my 8 year old dd I never got a line stealer. I got to the point where both lines were the same and that's the darkest they went.
I didn't test as much with her but I can remember doing one at 6 weeks and the lines were matching.
Being pregnant after a loss or losses is so hard. Loads of hugs Sending ure way. I hate all the worrying. Praying this one is hear to stay [-o&lt;

I’m don’t think we’re going to have a happy outcome next week. My test this morning is now lighter than the control line and my digi still says 2-3 although it was damaged. I don’t think I can put this down to drinking more at this point, can I :(

My Answer tests and inside of cb digi tests from day before yesterday and today. I’m wondering if I wasn’t on Cyclogest would this already be done with

74B5B543-F77A-4564-85B2-49A495D2A85E.jpeg 3A8AD7D3-41EC-4C04-87A4-E895FB3E0C81.jpeg

Oh hon I really hope and pray everything turns out OK.
I'm the of you and I'm keeping everything firmly crossed :hugs:

How are u doing today hon?

I think the line thicknesses and dye can vary a lot in tests. Really hope that everything is ok :hugs:

Sorry, I couldn’t bring myself to come on here.

My tests got lighter and I started bleeding and losing tissue yesterday. Pretty certain I passed the baby this morning. We went for our scan this afternoon, as I thought she couldn’t see anything there. Because this pregnancy this is the first time I have seen them, she’s had to label it a ‘pregnancy of unknown location’. They have taken blood for a beta which I should get back later or tomorrow and I will probably have to go for a repeat beta. She said she hadn’t seen anything that made her worry about an ectopic, so in all likelihood that was the baby I passed today and it’s hopefully straightforward.

We are heartbroken, but we’ll be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"