worried

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hi all as most of you know i had my past few babies early, the last being 26 weeks. I am now close to this mark and i am getting to the point that i am terrified, i can't sleep and i'm biting my dh head off constantly.
My last lo was a right old kicker and wiggler when i was carrying him and although we had many problems with him he's pulled through and he's a happy strapping 2 year old, but this lo is no where near as active, i feel him kick and wiggle but no where as hard as my last lo and i'm terrified he's going to be weaker / poorlier than the last lo if he's born early.
I've been a good girl and took my tablets to help reduce the risk of him coming early and i'm resting as much as i can but i am terrified.:cry:
Sorry for that but i needed to tell some one, i tell dh but he tells me it'll be fine. :hug:

Aww hun im sorry i dont know what to say but i didnt want to read and run......., just because this Lo isnt as active as the last dosnt necessarily mean he's weaker......maybe he building up his strength so he can be stronger ;)

I wont say try not to worry or stress because im sure that its impossible not to but i hope and pray Lo stays in you for as long as possible....Hugs hun xxxxxxxxxx

hun...totally normal how you're feeling :hugs: but you also know keeping calm will do you more good so try to keep as calm as possible.

My 5 were all early, the 1st two at 35 weeks, my 3rd at 31 weeks, my 4th at 28 weeks and my latest little girl at 35 weeks with the help of Salbutamol from 17 weeks gestation :)

Have they found a cause for your early delivery/deliveries?

Hi girls and thankyou for your replies it makes me feel better being able just to say how i'm feeling.
Mamafy i have a weak cervix, apparently it is a wreck so this will be the last lo i have as they are sterralising me once i have him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->