Worried :(

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Ant has just had to take my dad up to A&E :(
poor thing there was some blood when he wee'd

Please someone reassure me that this isn't going to be bad, that you know someone and it turned out fine

He has had prostate trouble before and has been fine for a few years could it be this thats causing it? He had pneumonia a little while back and also has arthritis
God i make him sound like he is falling to bits but he isn't honestly :)

Steph!!!!!! where are you????

Dont have any advice im afraid .. didnt want to read and run.

Hope everything is ok Jo :hugs:

Could be a water infection ...

I pass blood server water infection ...

xxx

I have no idea Jo hun but wishes that your Dad is ok

:hugs: x

thinking of u hun :hugs:

I bled when I had a bad water infection. It was sacry but it quickly cleared up. Keep us updated hun.

Well Ant's just phoned and my dad has had to give them a sample so just waiting now
Just a thought though he had to have his lungs re drained last week(left over thingy from pneaumonia) maybe something to do with that 'cos they have to in near the kidney i think.
Water infection sounds good, well you know what i mean LOL

My head is whizzing with all sorts TBH, but i've been very good and not google, 'cos i know i'll freak out

Thanks girls is good to know you are here:hugs:

*Update*
Well he had to go over to Pinderfields last night as this is where they the main urology place( which is mental as it is miles away from us, some bright spark thought it was a good idea to move things over there!!!
Maybe TMI and guys cross your legs
He has had to have a 3way catheter put in to flush everything through as if if had any blood left any where it could have caused stuff to back up and him not be able to pee at all.
That was the last thing last night, Mum and Ant got home about 11.30!
Today they are going to go in with a camera to see if they can find what caused the bleeding

oh ur poor dad :( i hope tht today goes ok 4 him :hugs:

Sorry Jo only just seen this! :hugs:

Hope the cystoscopy goes well today, they should be able to tell him the problem straight away unless they send biopsys for testing etc.

Hope it turns out ok hun, try and catch you on msn soon :hugs:

cystoscopy
I'll remember that thanks steph
Don't know much more yet, my mum phoned this morning and they have done the cystoscopy(thanks steph) and he is waiting for a review and will have to stay in tonight
Visiting isn't until 2.30 so won't know anything until then :(
No news is good news i suppose at the minute

Hope your Dad is ok Jo. Pinderfields ain't the cheeriest of places so hope he's out quick. :hugs:

(((hugs)))

it could be a water or kidney infection...both cured by antibiotics

hope he's ok, you're all in my thoughts

:hugs: Jo i hope ur Dads ok, thinking of u!
xx

Jo ....

not been able to catch you on all day with one thing and another, have you anymore news on your dad??

I hope all is ok hun,

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"