worrying and looking for reassurance really

emma33

Reaction score
So I'm 5+6 today, Iast year I had a mmc at around 8 weeks, mc in 2002 at 6 weeks, in 2007 I had a ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 7 weeks so i only have my left tube, in 2012 I had a little boy infact he's 3 tomorrow 😀, I also have 3 teenage children, anyway I'm totally worried this bean won't make it, I've been taking them bloody CB digitals, last one yesterday n still reading 2-3 so that's stressed me out, also Saturday night and last night had some tiny bleeding like literally pin drop sized, nothing more today, I had a scan booked for the 26th but I've rang this morning explained my concerns and so they have moved it to the 20th, I have lots of symptoms so that's good but I know from previous loss can mean nothing, also had anybody had straight forward pregnancy then bleeding say which resulted in a live birth, as any time I've bled it's been a bad outcome I know every pregnancy is different but gosh I'm worrying, just looking for reassurance really until I get a proper answer next Wednesday, thankyou xx

Hey hun. :hugs: So sorry. The early days are the worst, especially when you've had a loss before. I think we all go a bit crazy.

First, I'd really recommend that you stop POAS. The tests can be unreliable to detect how MUCH HCG is in your system. I've read lots of stories here from women whose lines go lighter and they freaked out, but then everything was fine. They're just not meant to be used that way, so you might be causing yourself unnecessary stress.

As far as bleeding, that's always scary, for obvious reasons. And you know as well as anyone that it CAN be a bad sign. However, I have friend who has bled more than that in two pregnancies and had healthy babies both times. Also, with my daughter, I had some random bleeding at 17 weeks (about as much as you described) and I FREAKED THE HELL OUT. That night was AWFUL. I went to my doctor the next day and everything was fine. I had my gender ultrasound a week later and everything was perfect. They had no idea what caused the bleeding other than sometimes it just happens. Anyway, she's 15 months now and happy and healthy as can be. So while obviously I can't promise you that everything is ok, I can tell you that women CAN have some bleeding in a pregnancy and still go on to have healthy babies. Fingers crossed that's the case for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->