Worrying myself sick :(

BabyDust20

Reaction score
I am so worried about This pregnancy that I really can't enjoy it at all, I cant even be a little bit excited :( it doesn't matter how much I try and think positive, I just keep imagining all the worst case scenarios in my head and I hate it :( one minute I feel good about it, the next I'm driving myself to tears worrying about it :'( I can't wait to get to 12 weeks and everything be okay so I can relax a bit! Sorry I just needed to let it all out!!!! Xxx

I feel exactly the same! Hugs to you :)

hi i know what u r going through i had a mmc in jan at 7.4 wks we said we wouldnt try again till next year as i couldnt cope if i lost another angle :( so i went on the pill and suprise i am around 6/7 wks preg so doc thinks he thinks i concived a wk or 2 after the mmc and me going on the pill even doc couldnt belive it, so i am now sat scared 24/7 as i am not having any symptoms at all wouldnt even no i was preg if it wasnt 4 the fact that i didnt have my mthly bleeds and the 7 yes 7 preg tests i done lol doc is going 2 try and get me in 4 a scan asap as he knows how worried i am will find out tues if i can have 1 early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->