Worrying!! Very faint BFP 13dpo!

Kardashianw

TTC number 3
Reaction score
Got my BFP today but wasn't very strong one quite faint but there was 2 lines. I OV really late so I am thinking implatation was late.
Can't help but worry if this is developing or not.

Anyone else had this?

Anyone. I feel so HOT. But I also feel like this when AF is due too :(

Any positive is a positive dear :) like you said you could have ovulated late. Ps 13dpo is still very early so don't worry that it's not dark yet! Ps with my last pregnancy my lines were always light!! And my boy is now 16 months :)

Agreeing with the pp that 13dpo is still early! Especially depending on the type of test you're using. I got my first BFP at 13dpo (I ovulated late but know when it was, so my counting was accurate) using a FRER and it was so light that DH could hardly see it. I could see it clear as day ;) I took a second one the next day to confirm at it was *slightly* darker but not much. I've only taken one other HPT since, it was about a week later and it was clear blue digital just because I wanted to see the word "Pregnant." So far I'm in my 11th week, and doing great! We heard the heartbeat two days ago--a health 170bpm. IMHO there is nothing to worry about in terms of the line color-a positive is a positive! I wouldn't keep testing because you could drive yourself crazy by analyzing it :) Congrats and have a H&H 9mos!

I had this at 13 dpo, I had no symptoms and only did the test as I had a party coming up and wanted to know if I was out or not,
I got a really faint second pink line with first response,
Problem was I'd left it on the counter while I was putting the shopping away and couldn't be sure it was under 10 mins, I was about to throw it but it caught my eye as it was hovering over the trash,
I was worried it was an evap waited till the next morning using morning pee and a clear blue test and there it was, clear second line, not much darker then yesterday but there and within 3 mins :happydance:

I had bloods drawn that day and my hcg came back at 20!
The ob said that's barely considered a positive and I had to go back again that day of more and that came back at 120, lucky the hpt picked it up at all.

Thank you so much for your replies. I have tested again today and there is defo a 2nd line but really faint and I have used these before an know when it is a negative. It could still be really early for me. I have mega sore boobs and feel like I have just done a marathon like my body is doing somersaults.
I will not test and see how I go over the weekend. But the tests are not getting darker. But thank you so much you have made me feel better :)

I tested the day my period was due and the line was the faintest line I had ever seen....I even tossed it thinking it was negative until I looked back 5 mins later....turned out though I was only 6dpo by blood work and ultrasound.

I have just realised as I Ov later than usual I testing way too early than I tested my LO. I don't know how I have messed up. I will try and have a calm weekend and test again Monday. My boobs and fatigue is so bad. So positive thoughts for now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->