Worrying

fifi-folle

C (7/11) & C (10/12)
Reaction score
Just wanting to know what your thoughts are as you are in a similar position to me.
I've had 4 early losses, two happened the day after BDing and one happened the day after an internal ultrasound, so I have developed a bit of a fear of bding in case it happens again. Am I being crazy?

Also those of you who have had an early scan, has it been external or internal? Do you think it would be ok if I asked them not to do an internal one at this stage (scan's on Tuesday)? I'm well practised at filling up with water for scans for my endo so that shouldn't be a problem.

I think I'm going nuts! Probably doesn't help that I am feeling really moody/emotional today.

Your losses are very unlikely to be due to the bding or internal but after your losses coinciding with these it is no wonder you are feeling like this.

I don't think there's any harm in asking not to do an internal. It's still v early to see anything easily. At 6+5 I saw hb with external and they didn't bother with internal.

So sorry for your losses - hoping that you have a lovely healthy pregnancy :flower:

I have the same fears. I like you have had a few loses and have endo.:hugs: I told DH no doing the deed till we are thorough the first trimester. He understands. As for the scan, I would ask for an external one. I have a early scan on the 16th when I'll be six weeks.

Thanks ladies. I have my scan tomorrow so I will ask them all the questions I have.
I also have an appointment with the recurrent miscarriage nurse on 17th (appt was made before I got pregnant) so I can also ask her. I think I'll make a GP appt too to arrange free prescriptions etc
Fortunately DH is being understanding, he's being really sweet and trying to make sure I don't do too much etc.

bless you big hug

we have the same fear of bding - I think if we get to 12 weeks then we shouold relax abhout it or we'll go stir crazy but DH thinks we should abstain the whole pregnancy (until hes had a glass of wine that is :) )

I had a scan at 6+4 and it was external and was clear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"