• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst baby names you've heard

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Just bored so thought I'd start a random thread... What're the worst baby names you've ever heard, whether in real life or on TV/internet etc?

Can't think of many off the top of my head but I was in the doctors the other day and there was a woman with a little boy called Kai, and the receptionist said 'I'm sorry I don't have a Kai booked in but I have a Kylar', and the woman said 'oh that's my other son, must have them mixed up'. I thought naming two children such similar names was a bit weird.

Hahaha :dohh: my friends family is Breann, Brock, Braden, and Brenna! :haha: her mom always messes them up! Hahahaha.
The worst one I think is Baby!!

thatsss weird I have friends (bothers) kai and kylar! lol Theyre pretty hot. :haha:

... I really dislike Neveah... :oops:
(No offense to anyone that likes it, really.)

Ermmm. For some reason I dislike the name Logan. I think because I knew a kid in elementary school named Logan who was just, awful. Extrememly dirty, rude and very odd. :shock:

Of course no offense to those who like it... But everytime I hear it, I think of that kid. Ugh, it gives me the heebie geebies! :lol:

... I really dislike Neveah... :oops:
(No offense to anyone that likes it, really.)

I agree with you again no offense to anyone i just dont like it.... i think i would rather just name my baby heaven lol

Random thought. Some celebrities name their babies some weird ass names. :shock:

Omg Mariah carey who i totally adore named her son Moroccan and i just looked up celebrity baby names and these two famous people Paula Yates & Bob Geldof named their daughters fifi-trixibelle geldof, little pixie geldof, and last but not least Peaches Honeyblossom geldof! i was like :saywhat:

Omg Mariah carey who i totally adore named her son Moroccan and i just looked up celebrity baby names and these two famous people Paula Yates & Bob Geldof named their daughters fifi-trixibelle geldof, little pixie geldof, and last but not least Peaches Honeyblossom geldof! i was like :saywhat:

Yeah Peaches and Pixie are pretty famous in the UK. Poor Fifi-Trixibelle is tryna get work in journalism I think. Bet the name doesn't help.

Paula Yates had another daughter with Australian singer Michael Hutchence, her name is Heavenly Hiranni Tigerlilly.
I haven't checked any spelling there, but you all get the idea. A xo.

I knew somebody who called their kid "Florabelle".....
Nurgh. Sorry if you like it...just.

Jonathan Davis named his kids Pirate and Zeppelin, which are odd.
Am I bad to like Zeppelin a little bit though? Haha. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->