Worst baby names you've heard

The "Teen Mom" names that caught on, Jayce, Bentley, etc. They're so trendy and are going to be very "2000"s dated.
Oh my god! At first, I was so upset when I realized we picked a name that was off that show. I felt like people where going to think I was copying it or something. Now I don't care, because we love the name we've chosen for him. :thumbup:

And a strange baby name that I've heard of is Abcd (Ab-sah-dee) WEIRD.

I HATE THAT. like, how lazy where the parents? :shock:

Also hate hate Kenzie and McKenzie and anything at all that starts with Mc whether it's on a girl or boy. It just sounds chavvy to me. Hate how popular Kiera is getting too, just can't stand it.

No offense to anyone but i dont like any of the aiden, jayden, etc. i dont know i think its because everyone is naming their kids one of those!

The "Teen Mom" names that caught on, Jayce, Bentley, etc. They're so trendy and are going to be very "2000"s dated.
Oh my god! At first, I was so upset when I realized we picked a name that was off that show. I felt like people where going to think I was copying it or something. Now I don't care, because we love the name we've chosen for him. :thumbup:

You liking it is what's important :) Just, in my view, it's like the "Ashley" or "Jennifer" of future generations. It'll be pretty dated (not that that's bad, but not my cup of tea!).

I dont like the name Alyssa, to me it is so ugly and icky sounding.
I dont like the name Grayson either.

I also don't like the 'en' names like Jayden, Cayden or Hayden... :haha:

Hahahaha some of these names made me seriously :rofl:
I'm not into common names, they bother me because I've always have such an uncommon name for my area that I felt bad for the Ashleys' and Brittanys'. I can't stand Bob and Joe those sort of names :haha: I just feel like they are more nicknames..

Hahahaha some of these names made me seriously :rofl:
I'm not into common names, they bother me because I've always have such an uncommon name for my area that I felt bad for the Ashleys' and Brittanys'. I can't stand Bob and Joe those sort of names :haha: I just feel like they are more nicknames..

My oh's name is justin his sister is ashley and his other sister is brittany! it drives me crazy i can't wait to hear what his family has to say about our babys name lol

Ew so I have abunch more...
Isla, Ida, Isa, Shayla, Ruth, Lydia.
They all screeam obese old lady to me, xD

And for boys, Im not into Rodney, Anthony, Phineas, Marcus ect..
No offence intended, just my opnion.
But some of these other names being listed have me lmao.

:haha: My parents thought the name Lucia and Max were ridiculous so they wouldn't react well to some of the names on here! They are so traditional with names :haha:

You liking it is what's important :) Just, in my view, it's like the "Ashley" or "Jennifer" of future generations. It'll be pretty dated (not that that's bad, but not my cup of tea!).
I know exactly what you mean. Thank god Jace isn't too popular around here... yet. :lol:

It really bugs me that Aidan has become so trendy :nope:
My family is Irish and its a family name for me, but I don't think I'd ever use it because of how trendy and popular it is.

I'm seriously picky with names too. Nevaeh especially, no offence to anyone that likes it.

I don't like boys names that have an "a" on the end, they are seriously masculine to me, for example Shauna, Roberta, etc.

I don't like Unisex names for either gender, too much confusion. I hate when given names are nicknames, like calling the baby Jessie instead of Jessica, Ellie instead of Eleanor, etc.

I hate names that are really common, but purposely misspelled to make them "different". I've heard of (but never met) Sarahs spelled Sjarai, Susan spelled Siouxan, Brinley spelled Brynnleigh. Very annoying to me!
Also, my neighbor naming her daughter Lucy but spelling it Lewseigh :dohh:

I don't like word names, like Piper, Harper and Archer. Just not a fan not sure why. :haha:

Normal kids with celebrity names. No, it is not acceptable to name your child Rhianna, Beyoncé or Shakira.

Also, a note to a friend of my family : Aqua is not an acceptable middle name. Neither is naming your daughter after your much loved pet dog that got knocked down. I'm not joking. She named her daughter Brandi Aqua. :dohh:

I'm so picky :blush:

I watchedd 'Where the Heart is' this morning;
Lexie (one of the characters) named her kids after foods, one of which being Brownie. A couple other names that I don't really like are Glenda and Thelma.

My family is Irish and its a family name for me, but I don't think I'd ever use it because of how trendy and popular it is.

I'm seriously picky with names too. Nevaeh especially, no offence to anyone that likes it.

I don't like boys names that have an "a" on the end, they are seriously masculine to me, for example Shauna, Roberta, etc.

I don't like Unisex names for either gender, too much confusion. I hate when given names are nicknames, like calling the baby Jessie instead of Jessica, Ellie instead of Eleanor, etc.

I hate names that are really common, but purposely misspelled to make them "different". I've heard of (but never met) Sarahs spelled Sjarai, Susan spelled Siouxan, Brinley spelled Brynnleigh. Very annoying to me!

I don't like word names, like Piper, Harper and Archer. Just not a fan not sure why. :haha:

Normal kids with celebrity names. No, it is not acceptable to name your child Rhianna, Beyoncé or Shakira.

Also, a note to a friend of my family : Aqua is not an acceptable middle name. Neither is naming your daughter after your much loved pet dog that got knocked down. I'm not joking. She named her daughter Brandi Aqua. :dohh:

i was laughing the whole time i read this! :haha: i loved it and i totally agree!

Also i dont like names like mckenna or mckenzie anything with MC in front! or any of the twilight names because now they are so popular! which sucks because i love the name isabella and now its like really common :/ no offense to anyone using any of the twilight names....

i was laughing the whole time i read this! :haha: i loved it and i totally agree!

Also i dont like names like mckenna or mckenzie anything with MC in front! or any of the twilight names because now they are so popular! which sucks because i love the name isabella and now its like really common :/ no offense to anyone using any of the twilight names....

Twilight names :dohh: I know several people who went there. lol

Twilight names :dohh: I know several people who went there. lol

hahahahahhaha:haha::haha:

The Zappas had some really interesting names for their kids...my favorite being Moon Unit. :haha:

The only reason I don't like Nevaeh is because I have a friend named Heaven (seriously) who named her daughter that. I think with anyone else, it would be different.

The worst name I've heard so far is Saryiniti (Serenity). It's not so much the name I hate, but the way they spelled it. Granted, I don't like the name because of someone I met but that's besides the point. :haha:

Truth be told, I'm not all that fond of all the -den names anymore. When I actually named Aiden it wasn't that popular but since then all the names that have come from it just drive me nuts. Aiden's name fits him perfectly, so I would never change it, but I wish the name wasn't that popular.

Oh, and I also met a little girl named Season. I just thought it was weird. Summer or Autumn would have been fine...but Season? :dohh:

The Zappas had some really interesting names for their kids...my favorite being Moon Unit. :haha:

The only reason I don't like Nevaeh is because I have a friend named Heaven (seriously) who named her daughter that. I think with anyone else, it would be different.

The worst name I've heard so far is Saryiniti (Serenity). It's not so much the name I hate, but the way they spelled it. Granted, I don't like the name because of someone I met but that's besides the point. :haha:

Truth be told, I'm not all that fond of all the -den names anymore. When I actually named Aiden it wasn't that popular but since then all the names that have come from it just drive me nuts. Aiden's name fits him perfectly, so I would never change it, but I wish the name wasn't that popular.

Oh, and I also met a little girl named Season. I just thought it was weird. Summer or Autumn would have been fine...but Season? :dohh:

my names Autumn but Season! wow hahaha

Regarding Twilight names, I'm pissed some good names are all Twilight associated! I love Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Emmett and Jasper. Unusable for right now...

Regarding Twilight names, I'm pissed some good names are all Twilight associated! I love Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Emmett and Jasper. Unusable for right now...

I know right!!! I loved the name Emmett and then twilight came and every pregnant teenage girl decided they needed to name their babys after the characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->