Worst baby names you've heard

OH wanted to name this baby Thor if it was a boy. :dohh:

Also, not a fan of Nevaeh, where I live it's considered a "white trash" name. No offense to anyone. :flower:

McKenzie. I really hate this name, it just screams chav to me. No offence to anyone!

And that celeb lassie calling her daughter Hero :dohh:

My mum has a cousin called Lonley, her mum named her that because the dad left when she was pregnant and she was Lonley. i find it so mean why would you name your child that. Our family call her Lovely instead.

My mum has a cousin called Lonley, her mum named her that because the dad left when she was pregnant and she was Lonley. i find it so mean why would you name your child that. Our family call her Lovely instead.

:dohh::dohh::dohh: x100 more!

OMG :rofl: I should do that with this one then. That or Lonely Rageful Emotional Psychotic Hunter. Get some middle names in there for how I've felt these past 9 months :rofl:

OMG :rofl: I should do that with this one then. That or Lonely Rageful Emotional Psychotic Hunter. Get some middle names in there for how I've felt these past 9 months :rofl:

:rofl:

Have any of you watched the show Sister Wives on TLC? It's all about the Brown family... & the second wife had a daughter last season and decided to name her Truely. Soooo they named their daughter Truely Brown. Wtf? She's going to get made fun of. Just sayin'

i know a family of,

tuppence baby
river
tiger lilly
beau

beau is a boy but i really like it for a girl.

I dont like the name mckenzie dont want to offend anyone , Reminds me of Blazing squad(pop group) and the clothing line where all the lads walk around wearing !!

Jamie oliver had a child and called it petal blossom rainbow , Why oh why??
Ikno a girl in my town and shes got a daughter names LILIBELLE and its nto double barrel just one name its ridiculous she thinks shes a celebrity !xx

Names like Chantelle, Chardonnay, Mercedes etc...

I don't like the name Ruth.
:/

And a strange baby name that I've heard of is Abcd (Ab-sah-dee) WEIRD.

Omg Mariah carey who i totally adore named her son Moroccan and i just looked up celebrity baby names and these two famous people Paula Yates & Bob Geldof named their daughters fifi-trixibelle geldof, little pixie geldof, and last but not least Peaches Honeyblossom geldof! i was like :saywhat:

Sounds like pet names! Wtf lol those are some wild names :wacko:

I'm incredibly picky with names.

I hate last names on girls. Traditionally, they're used on boys as many mean "Son of" (Madison, Emerson, Addison) and in general, last names were only used on boys until recent (McKenzie, Cassidy, etc). I hate seeing them on girls.

The "Teen Mom" names that caught on, Jayce, Bentley, etc. They're so trendy and are going to be very "2000"s dated.

Aidan spelled incorrectly. I also dislike Brayden, Cayden, anything ending in -en.

Girls...anything cutesie instead of giving a full name and using it as a nickname (Evie, Gracie, Maci, etc).

I really hate Nevaeh and Traeh.

Um that's all for now. :blush: Yes, I'm super picky. I know there's some girls using these names on their babies and it's your choice...but I wouldn't advise, I guess, someone to use these names.

I hate the name Nevaeh. I am truly sorry to anyone who likes that name. I also don't like McKenzie, Skylar, Stephen, Paul, Elijah, Ryan, Hunter, Edward, Bob, Leo, Patrick or Theodore for a boy. I also don't like Taylor, Mae, Margaret, Rosemary, Eloise, Lois, Lesley or Marie for a girl.

Don't forget about Michael Jackson's son Blanket :rofl:

I think names like Hero, Sunday, Cleophis, Coco, Willow, Bluebell, Trixie - just daft celebrity names like that. No offence to anyone who likes them names.

Also dont like old fashioned names like Edith, Roy, Mary, Richard, Edward, Gregory, Martha etc. Again No offence to anyone who likes them names. Just not my taste xx

oh gosh how did i forget, i was once watching a day time talk show and a mum had named her daughter Champagne i mean why oh why would you do that.

sorry if these are anyones names but names i dislike are umm whats the word 'ghetto names Keisha, Jermaine, Jamal, Jahiem, Shellyann, Kamaya ect

oh gosh how did i forget, i was once watching a day time talk show and a mum had named her daughter Champagne i mean why oh why would you do that.

sorry if these are anyones names but names i dislike are umm whats the word 'ghetto names Keisha, Jermaine, Jamal, Jahiem, Shellyann, Kamaya ect

:haha: maybe her mum liked champagne as a drink :lol: xx

I think names like Hero, Sunday, Cleophis, Coco, Willow, Bluebell, Trixie - just daft celebrity names like that. No offence to anyone who likes them names.

Also dont like old fashioned names like Edith, Roy, Mary, Richard, Edward, Gregory, Martha etc. Again No offence to anyone who likes them names. Just not my taste xx

i agree old names on babies i think its weird, my fob wanted me to call my son martha if he had been a girl i remember shouting no thats an old ladys name to which his mum replied thats my middle name loool

i agree old names on babies i think its weird, my fob wanted me to call my son martha if he had been a girl i remember shouting no thats an old ladys name to which his mum replied thats my middle name loool

Lol, alot seem to be coming back in fashion now though like Harry, Jack, Joseph, Ruby, Isobel, Amy xx

I loveee the name Martha :cloud9:
OH thinks it's an old lady name too though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"