Worst baby names you've heard

also did anyone see on last weeks marriage ref (UK tv programme) the couple whos child was called Shock? The man said that he knew people called Neil and that wasnt a real name it was an action so whats wrong with shock haha

xx

My brother who is called Aaron has a friend whos also called Aaron but she is a girl!!

He says its the wierdest thing ever to hear someone calling his name but talking to a girl haha.

xx

IMO Aaron is not a girls name :nope: Erin, yes. Aaron, no.
My Uncle works with someone called Arran (said Aaron.) It's spelt Arran cause he was concieved on the Isle of Arran in Scotland. But hes a twin? His twin is called Bill (i'm persuming short for William, but im not sure.) Does anyone else think thats strange? To name one child after where he was concieved, but not the other even though they're twins?

they is a bit strange haha.

Its surprising how many people mispronounce the name Aaron though! it used to drive my brother crazy when people used to pronounce it Air-on
x

also did anyone see on last weeks marriage ref (UK tv programme) the couple whos child was called Shock? The man said that he knew people called Neil and that wasnt a real name it was an action so whats wrong with shock haha

xx

Lol that is epic iv never thought of the name Neil as an action lol oh this just made my day!

they is a bit strange haha.

Its surprising how many people mispronounce the name Aaron though! it used to drive my brother crazy when people used to pronounce it Air-on
x

I went to school with a girl whose last name was Aaron (pronounced Air-on.) I hated it cause I had a good friend called Aaron, and i couldnt get used to pronouncing this girls last name differently.

I hate Harley I think it's an awful chavvy name.
Bradley just reminds me of Bradley off Eastenders! (and then of his dad.. mmmm!)

I love Harley, i dont really associate it with being chavvy.
You mean mm Max!? Jesus, woman! :haha: He's horrible!

My ferrets name is Harley lol

I do NOT like my brothers name...it's Marcellino ROBERT McDermott...he's SIX! Marcellino is pronouced march-a-lino. My dads name is Robert, and he doesn't even go by that.

I do NOT like my brothers name...it's Marcellino ROBERT McDermott...he's SIX! Marcellino is pronouced march-a-lino. My dads name is Robert, and he doesn't even go by that.

I dont wanna sound rude, but Marcellino just reminds me of Marcel, Ross' monkey off friends :blush: Sorry.

I dont wanna sound rude, but Marcellino just reminds me of Marcel, Ross' monkey off friends :blush: Sorry.

Haha I don't care, I hate his name, I think it's awful! Who the hell names their baby that?! Oh yeah, my crazy ass step monster. :dohh:

Haha I don't care, I hate his name, I think it's awful! Who the hell names their baby that?! Oh yeah, my crazy ass step monster. :dohh:

Sounds very Italian lol

I got told to call LO Hermin!!! thank god she's a girl. I wouldn't have anyway but really...??? HERMIN????

Sounds very Italian lol

Haha yeah her family is Italian, and she tries WAY too hard to let it be known.

Hermin?! My ex has a pug named hermin lol, he always yells "Herrrrr-maaaannnnn, waaaaaahh" and the dog goes crazy! Haha.

I hate the girl name Nikki, it is just so white trash sounding.
I dont care for the names Tanner, Beverley, Nita, Helga, Kimberley...
Alot more, :haha:

My other brothers name is Tanner, I love it! Probably because he is like my FAVORITE person in the whole world. I hate all those other names though!

My other brothers name is Tanner, I love it! Probably because he is like my FAVORITE person in the whole world. I hate all those other names though!

To me its just odd. Tanner seems like a word, "Im going to go lay out in the sun, I wanna get tanner." But i have alot of pet peeves xD

Sounds very Italian lol

Haha yeah her family is Italian, and she tries WAY too hard to let it be known.

Hermin?! My ex has a pug named hermin lol, he always yells "Herrrrr-maaaannnnn, waaaaaahh" and the dog goes crazy! Haha.

:haha:At the Hermin part. Really, its not a name for a baby.:p

To me its just odd. Tanner seems like a word, "Im going to go lay out in the sun, I wanna get tanner." But i have alot of pet peeves xD[/QUOTE]

I love how Americans say, "I'm tanner." Or "I wanna get tanner."
Here in the UK we say 'tanned', not 'tanner.' "I'm Tanned./I've got a tan." "I want to be tanned./I wanna get a tan."

Tanner does seem weird. Every time I say "I wish I was tanner" or something I think of my brother lol. I would be so confused if someone was like "I wanna be tanned" haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->