Worst baby names you've heard

I really dont like the name Freya. Idk, i think its cause when i was at primary school, we had a big bin in the dinner hall where your left overs went into, in the shape of a frog and you'd pour it into its mouth. And it was called 'Freya Frog'. I know thats silly, but idk. :shrug:

I met a boy called storm the other day... I asked if that was his real name?!? He was at my friends who's children are Harley and Lacey which are so common now. My sister is called Beth, and just Beth she goes mad when she gets called bethany or Bethan or Elizabeth

A girl i know, her boyfriend is called 'Guy'. Everyone goes, "Whats his name again?" and when she says, "its Guy" everyone says, "No, whats his real name?" She hates it.

In fact, this girl is called Martha, and i hate that name too.

There's a little child called Storm in the U.K who's parents aren't revealing his gender to anyone, it's like a social experiment or something.

My oh tells everyone his name is Claude... It's really Bradley which is nicer than Claude although his middle name is myers =/

There's a little child called Storm in the U.K who's parents aren't revealing his gender to anyone, it's like a social experiment or something.

Oh yeah, i saw that!
I heard they were doing it so that the child could 'choose their own gender.'
I think its silly! They didnt even tell the babies grandparents what gender they were!

The storm who I know is a boy... His mum shaves her head too

Oh yeah, i saw that!
I heard they were doing it so that the child could 'choose their own gender.'
I think its silly! They didnt even tell the babies grandparents what gender they were!

Same like it's either a boy or a girl - there isn't much choice! that kid is going to be pretty messed up from this experiment.

My oh tells everyone his name is Claude... It's really Bradley which is nicer than Claude although his middle name is myers =/

My OH is called Bradley, too! :) And his brother is called Daniel.
To their mum they're Bradley + Daniel. To their dad They're Bradders + Danny. And to everyone else they're Brad + Dan :haha:

Same like it's either a boy or a girl - there isn't much choice! that kid is going to be pretty messed up from this experiment.

I know!
I mean, if Ledger wants to play with Barbies or if Aoife wants to play with cars, whatever. Thats their choices!

I call him brad his brother is joal after his grandparents Joseph Albert

It's more unusual than Joel. His sister is Beverley because that's where her dad was working at the time. If that was the case for my oh he'd be called Cleck Heaton! Lol

I know!
I mean, if Ledger wants to play with Barbies or if Aoife wants to play with cars, whatever. Thats their choices!

Yeah like I could care less if Ruby is a girly girl or a tomboy or whatever but it must be so stressful to keep the secret

I like the name Bradley. The only Bradley I have ever met was absolutely beautiful, I guess thats why haha.

Yeah like I could care less if Ruby is a girly girl or a tomboy or whatever but it must be so stressful to keep the secret

I dont see why a family would want to complicate it so much for themselves.
Imagine seeing someone out with a tiny baby and saying, "Aw, is it a boy or a girl?" And they just say, "Actually, we're not telling people."

What about when this kid goes to school? Kids wont understand why they dont know if Storm is a boy or a girl, Storm will be bullied. I think they're just being cruel to their own child and setting it up to be rejected in society. But i suppose, if one of the kids at school when hes young says, "Do you have a penis?" word will probably get out..

I like the name Bradley. The only Bradley I have ever met was absolutely beautiful, I guess thats why haha.

Mm, my Bradley is quite the hotty :haha: if i do say so myself..

I dont see why a family would want to complicate it so much for themselves.
Imagine seeing someone out with a tiny baby and saying, "Aw, is it a boy or a girl?" And they just say, "Actually, we're not telling people."

What about when this kid goes to school? Kids wont understand why they dont know if Storm is a boy or a girl, Storm will be bullied. I think they're just being cruel to their own child and setting it up to be rejected in society. But i suppose, if one of the kids at school when hes young says, "Do you have a penis?" word will probably get out..

Little kids aren't exactly good with secrets and Storm will wonder why he's the secret as everybody knows his brothers gender.

My brother who is called Aaron has a friend whos also called Aaron but she is a girl!!

He says its the wierdest thing ever to hear someone calling his name but talking to a girl haha.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"