Worst baby names you've heard

My little ones name hasnt been mentioned on here yet phew haha.

I really dont like the name Lexi!

I work in a nursery so usually the names i dont like are because i've come across children that i didnt bond (dont like saying "children i dont like" lol) with that had that name

I dont like Jessica, Lucy, Thomas, Austin, Max, Emily, Amy, Ella, Jack

the list could go on haha

x

Destiny, Mae/Mai/May.
Places/Countries etc. Paris, London, Santa Monica, Brooklyn, Rome(o), Dakota
Tallulah
Stella, Mercedes, McKenzie, Kenzie - Really chavvy names.

How Katie Price thought of Princess Tiami, I have no idea.

Its because her Nan was called Tia and Peters was called Ami or the other way round i cant remember but thats how they came up with the name lol.

Maybe ill try it :p My nans name is Betty and Seans nans names June so how about Juetty or Bettune? haha

I work in a nursery so usually the names i dont like are because i've come across children that i didnt bond (dont like saying "children i dont like" lol) with that had that name

x

Aww My names Lexi :blush: sort of haha my actual first name is Seanna and there were 4 other girls with similar names in my classes at school so I've always gone by my middle name.

I've never heard of Seanna!! What were the other girls names??

x

Aww My names Lexi :blush: sort of haha my actual first name is Seanna and there were 4 other girls with similar names in my classes at school so I've always gone by my middle name.

i don't know why i think its because i like the name alexia and lexi kinda ruins it when people shorten it.(no offence)

Destiny, Mae/Mai/May.
Tallulah

Its because her Nan was called Tia and Peters was called Ami or the other way round i cant remember but thats how they came up with the name lol.

Maybe ill try it :p My nans name is Betty and Seans nans names June so how about Juetty or Bettune? haha

Ooooh I see, I see! Didn't think of that. But still doesn't explain 'Princess' ;) I wouldn't even call a Chihuahua that, let alone a person.
Junetty is a winner ;)

Also another popular one is Audrey. It's an old name, 50+ year old, yes. Baby, no.

Destiny, Mae/Mai/May.
Tallulah

Ooooh I see, I see! Didn't think of that. But still doesn't explain 'Princess' ;) I wouldn't even call a Chihuahua that, let alone a person.
Junetty is a winner ;)

Also another popular one is Audrey. It's an old name, 50+ year old, yes. Baby, no.

Not a fan of Audrey, but i do like Aubrey but My boyfriend didnt like that one haha

xx

Destiny, Mae/Mai/May.
Tallulah

Junetty is a winner ;)

Not a fan of Audrey, but i do like Aubrey but My boyfriend didnt like that one haha

xx

Aubrey is the only name me and my boyfriend have been able to agree on! lol

I've never heard of Seanna!! What were the other girls names??

It's the old english form of Sienna :flower:. In my grade there was a Sienna (same pronunciation) a Sierra a Sydney and a Siene so it was pretty confusing. Unfortunately there was also an Alexandria a Alexia and an Alex :wacko:

x

i don't know why i think its because i like the name alexia and lexi kinda ruins it when people shorten it.(no offence)

Hahaha it's fine :)

I love Audrey. Its Audrey Hepburn for me and she was adorable.

Totally agree! I love Audrey Hepburn. Before I lived with my fiance, I had Audrey Hepburn pictures in my room. Now that we live together I can't really have such girly things in our room, so he put an Audrey Hepburn poster in my closet and another in the room in my bathroom where the toilet is haha.

I love Audrey. Its Audrey Hepburn for me and she was adorable.

I love Audrey Hepburn :) I wanted to name Ruby Tallulah after Tallulah Bankhead but everybody said it sounded like Kalluah :wacko:

I couldn't figure out why Tallulah reminded me of hot sauce, then i realized theres a hot sauce called challulah or something haha.

I was dead set from the age of about 14 that if i ever had a little girl she would be called Scout after the girl from To kill a mockingbird but sean wasnt having any of it.

We didnt discuss boys names because we decided not to think about it untill we knew what sex baby was but i would have gone with either Oscar, Elliott or Archie.

x

I dont think there are any names I dont really like. My children's names are the sort you either love or you hate. I have one boy; Morgan and four girls Naomi-Mae, Honey, Kaysie Blossom and Riley Rae. I obviously love them, but many dont.

Princess Tiaamii is after their mum's. Pete's mum is Thea and Katie's mum is Amy :flower: They said Princess was because she is their princess.

I dont think there are any names I dont really like. My children's names are the sort you either love or you hate. I have one boy; Morgan and four girls Naomi-Mae, Honey, Kaysie Blossom and Riley Rae. I obviously love them, but many dont.

Princess Tiaamii is after their mum's. Pete's mum is Thea and Katie's mum is Amy :flower: They said Princess was because she is their princess.

Riley Rae is such a beautiful name!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"