Worst backache of my life-- 6 dpo?

Livvy

Reaction score
Hi all, I am pretty confused as to what my body is doing so thought I'd look for input! My fertility app put me at ovulating somewhere between June 17-21, and I did have ewcm during that week, but never had ov pains which I always do. So then this past week I had ov pains June 28, which was weird as I'd assumed I didn't ov this month. If I did ov then, I would be about 6 dpo. Yesterday I had awful af cramps and figured she was coming early. Today I have the worst backache of my life, a stomach ache, and am nauseous. BUT no sore boobs or nipples which is how I knew I was pregnant with my miscarriage in March.

Also, I'm still breastfeeding my almost 1 year old, which is why I don't think I'm pregnant as I feel my nipples would be sore if I was. And since I'm still bfing my cycles haven't been regular. Also, I never ever get backaches!! Especially not with my period. Although hormones are crazy things and i don't doubt it could happen.

Oh, also I tested last week and it was negative. That's why I'm thinking maybe o did happen when I had the pains.

Update: I'm pregnant! Maybe implantation?? I've never had a backache with that before though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
I had an awwwwful backache with my first pregnancy, I bet it was implantation for you too!

My back has been killing me but i thought it was because of my 5 hr car ride...bfp this morning! Headache, too. Congrats!

Congrats to you!! I really thought I had a UTI or something but it only lasted for a day! See you in the March group :)

Giving me some hope!! I've had an awful backache the last 2 days and all day nausea today. I'm 10dpo but refuse to test until I'm late.
Congrats to you all!!!

So exciting starlight!! Keep us updated!

Not looking good, temp down again. But thanks for the boost of confidence!!! :)

Lovely lines! Congratulations.

Fingers crossed for you Starlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"