Worst night if my life ever!!!

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well me and OH brought our house 4 months ago its taking us a while to decorate it as funds are a little tight but im so lucky OH is in the building trade, well there has been a tapping noise in the extenting building wall and its been going on for a few weeks now and OH thought it was a pipe leaking well its been driving him mad so tonight he decides to investigate what it is and as he got close to the ceiling he noticed the plaster was abit thin so he poked it through then all of a sudden wasps started pouring out i grabbed both my girls and legged it in to the garden and out the gate to the front, my OH is allergic and has lost his flipping epi pen so hes so lucky he didnt get stung dd2 got stung on her nose i was screaming like a mad woman, only somthing like this could happen to us so now im at my moms with my girls my poor dog is at my aunties because my moms dogs arent keen on him and my poor cat is locked in our bed room :(

Deffo by far the worst night ever

Sorry to hear lewood! that sounds pretty awful so sound! At least it wasn't with new baby? (Haha trying to see some silver lining....)

Oh no that's awful! I hope everything works out quickly!

Oh my! I would have shit myself. I to am allergic to bees/wasp stings, so I can imagine the horror. :hugs:

Pest control have been out this morning and has poisoned the fuckers, last night i couldnt sleep i kept thinking what is the ceilung had collaps with just me and the girls in the house what is the girls was asleep on the stettee :( its really scared me ill be honest OH is going to wait till they have died and is ripping all the walls and ceiling down he said he doest want to take any risks because of the girls and the new baby coming is scared him tbf

omg that would freak me out we hard a hornets nest once in the roof my oh killed the queen it was huge and i mean really big they have never returned thank god :) xx

It is frightening i got stung last year and it killed i hate then they have no purpose x

Omg! That's awful that's is like my worst nightmare I'm terrified of em!! Horrible things. Glad no one got badly hurt x

Oh god!!!! Poor you!!! And I thought I had a bad yesterday when I found a spiders nest behind my picture frame in the bedroom already starting to hatch!!! 🐛 x

Oh sweet jesus. That's awful! I'm so glad it wasn't worse than what it was. Hoping things calm down & return to normal for you soon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->