Worst pregnancy day yet

pgfairy

Reaction score
So before I launch into a self pity party first of all let me just say to anyone reading this that is actually suffering from HG or any other terrible pregnancy illness I do know that I'm incredibly fortunate that this is the worst I've felt. I'm aware that some women suffer so much more and for so much longer than I have and how unfair that is so please don't hang me for this thread.

In the interest of 'misery loves company' though I am having my worst pregnancy day so far. Everything hurts. I've not managed to keep anything in my stomach and the 200mL of water I wolfed down this morning because I was thirsty bounced back with alarming speed. My head hurts so bad I've actually had to dim the lights for fear of a migraine and I'm stuck at work while most normal people booked the day off. I'm 11+3 (or 12 and 0 if you're my midwife).

:sick:

So what's been your worst pregnancy day so far? Have a moan with me. And if you've been stuck hugging a bowl for the entirety of your pregnancy :hugs: I wish there was something I could do for you!

Today is also my worst day by far, even though it started last night! I went to bed so dizzy, nauseous and just feeling weird.
I haven't vomited yet, but I think it will be coming soon. I'm so miserable, and today is just an over all miserable day at work, which is not making this any easier!

I am 10 wk 5day expecting twins and for the past week and a half, I have been particularly sick. Morning sickness all day long. My worst day was this past tuesday, vomited 5 times throughout the day and could hardly keep any liquids down, forget food. Lack of food and water caused a massive headache. I still get nauseated and mild headaches but if i stick to eating small meals every 3-4 hours, sipping water all day, and sucking on jolly ranchers, then the symptoms are minimized. Hopefully this is temporary for all of us. Try to get lots of rest.

From week 5 to about week 13 I was so violently sick it was unreal :sick: not being able to keep even the smallest sip of water for two months just made me so dehydrated that I ended up collapsing and had today be flown away to hospital (I live in an island haha) for a week to stay on a drip :/ after coming home from hospital I was feeling okayish (just normal mornig sickness) for about a week maybe two and now I'm slowly getting back to the hugging a bowl 24/7 stage :dohh: also tmi but from all the puking up only stomach acid for months I've now got horrible blisters on my tounge and throat :S hurts like a b*tch :haha: and don't even get me started on the constant tiredness , dizziness, headaches etc etc etc haha all that ontop of running after a hyperactive two year old is just ...... Blahhh!

Oh you poor thing! I had regular old MS and I was miserable....you have HG, which according to a friend is a WHOLE different animal! I wish I had a solution for you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah the doctor had a name for it like a long one I think but I'm so forgetful :dohh: haha they've tried me on I think probably all the anti sickness meds that are available for pregnant women :dohh: haha because my doctor basically said these are the last ones I have to try you on :dohh: they did help so so much at the start but now I'm not sure what's happening but they are slowly starting to not work like all the others :dohh: I knew I had it way too good last pregnancy with absolutely no sickness at all so I'm paying for it now! :haha:

The doctor has reasured me though saying that even though I feel shitty baby is completely fine which was something I was worried about with the tummy pain and collapsing :/ I'm going back to doctors on Monday with the blisters in my mouth to see he can help at all (fingers crossed) but I may mention the weight loss ive had , I mean I was over weight at the start of my pregnancy and after a month in they weighed me and I had lost a stone :S but the midwife didn't seem too worried as like I say I was overweight but she did say to definetly keep an eye on it. So I was at my granny's the other night who actually has a scale and I've lost three stone now :S in the space of well the 4 months I've been pregnant! Is that a hell of a lot to loose or is it okay seeing as even though I've lost weight im definitely not underweight :haha:

What Nikkchikk said. :hugs::hugs: Have they given you any of the MS drugs yet Sarah1508? Definitely sounds like HG to me, I can't imagine how awful you must feel.

EDIT oops you beat me too it. Hope you feel better in tri 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->