Worst Tests EVER!!! New Tests PG15!

Thanx! Not that much tbh, got 40ic's for £5...the purple n white ones I got 20 for £4 and the frer are 2 for £8.50....I only buy them when required lol I've got Amazon prime so it's all 'free' next day delivery. Took another of the purple ones, line came up within 1 minute but I'm now wondering about evaps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 41
Yesterday, this morning and this afternoon....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 45
Omg thats excellent value. Id love that so expensive here
Prob a good thing. I had my 20 ic gone by 12dpo and now none when i cud be seeing lines getting darker

Lol yeah, but when I have so many tests in the house I feel compelled to take one every time I need to pee....it's a bad habit lol I've only got 1 frer left, so I'm going to try and keep that until Thursday.

I know its like they burn a hole in our pocket

Ive just ordered more on amazong but wont arrive till nxt week

Im.peeing on opk as sure why not!!! I love to see a line. Spent too long looking at stark white!!!!!!!

Caved and took another test and the last frer lol only going to test fmu for the next few days, I'm driving myself mad now....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 26

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 43
Frer...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 41
I totally understand the need to test, I'm the same I literally won't buy any anymore til 7dpo cause I waste them! So annoying when you are in limbo with faint lines, aft/eve wee always gave me better lines than fmu, I bought some tests in town today and swear I see a shadow lol. Just to annoy me, I'm resisting doing another til tomorrow (8dpo) I only bought 4! Xx

Tiny, this is mine from today 8dpo, equate early test, unforunately it's a blue dye test, and the line showed up after the time window...so i dont know what to think! I keep seeing reviews of this brand that say they get false positives. ugh. i took a frer that looks negative. the pic makes it look like a thin line but it's not, it's think with some blue, just soooooo faint.

Attachments

• Picture0308161804_1.jpg
    Picture0308161804_1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 21
I've never used that test but I really don't trust blue eyes, I always get some sort of line and it's always negative. Really hope this isn't the case for you...test again and keep me posted, good luck :) X

This mornings tests with fmu...bfn!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 27

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 26
Thought I could see a vvvfaint line on these ones again but now I'm starting to think they just always give a faint line lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 13
I can see a faint line on first of those purple mainstream ones
Can see nothing on ic. Pics always hard tho - can u see line on ic??

Nope couldn't see a thing on the ic's, checked them 10minutes later and there was faint shadowy things but those could be evaps. It's so disappointing, I really thought those ic's yesterday were going to be the start of something. Damn! Lol X

Took another ic. I see something on this one, vvvfaint 'something' showed up straight away, but it never got any darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 26
Tiny look back at my.post from march 1st. My ic exactly like yours i def think they are positive.
Can u take a frer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->