Worst Tests EVER!!! New Tests PG15!

Can see them! Hope they darken up for you soon! Xx

I seem to be using the same test, and actually I think I can see a faint line on mine. It's been about 20 minutes since and changed and others have never done that after 20 minutes. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 35
Oh yeah I totally see that! Miles darker than any of mine have been lol I'd say that's the start of a bfp!!! X

When is your AF due? Mines due now, I'm on day 29, it's anything between 28-30 days really. I've taken loads is different tests and all Bfn but this is the first one that's shown anything.

I thought now though it would be stronger. Does your line appear instantly, or do you have to wait for something to appear?

When is your AF due? Mines due now, I'm on day 29, it's anything between 28-30 days really. I've taken loads is different tests and all Bfn but this is the first one that's shown anything.

I thought now though it would be stronger. Does your line appear instantly, or do you have to wait for something to appear?

AF isn't due until next Wednesday lol some appear right away and others it takes a minute x

Tonight's ic's...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 31
I used another one of the one step ones again earlier and nothing but I hadn't long been so wasn't holding out much hope, will try again with the one step in the morning.

I do have 1 morrisons one left, but haven't any frer so will prob use a couple of different ones in am.

This is the same test as the one earlier but a little later!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 24
I've just done another and felt like I've literally watched it for half hour, and nothing! Bfn! So annoying!

Test again tomorrow with fmu, also get a frer!! Good luck :) x

Also just took another, last for tonight. Going to wait for frer tomorrow now and see what they say. I'm not holding out much hope though, I think I'm out this month :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 26
I've just taken another 2 different tests, both bfn. I think I'm out!

You think if you are pregnant it would show as a bfn the day your period is due or the day after.

I think lots of bedding can delay your period a little cause of the hormones etc, now I'm thinking this 😢

Think I'm also out :( my frer arrive this morning, only it wasn't bloody frer. It's fast results...must've ordered the wrong one by accident! Took both...bfn!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 40
I think I'm roughly 8dpo, but usually a week before AF arrives I've got sore bbs and my usual impending doom symptoms and this week I have nothing. So I'm wondering if I'm going to have a long cycle this month or possibly ovulated late. Time will tell I suppose but if still guess at 8dpo lol X

Sometimes no symptoms is good! I am 9dpo today, out of tests and feeling v out! Usual pre AF sore boobs and moodiness AF due Monday, I wish I had more tests but if I buy more I test every time I wee! Xx

Tiny u may not be in for long cycle could be your bfp you too oasis.
Your not out till witch shows x

Meh! I feel out lol popped into sainsburys earlier for more tests, as usual they only had crappy blue dyes. Bought them anyway lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4