Worst Tests EVER!!! New Tests PG15!

Omg! Just looked back at your thread and they really do look similar. Hoping it's good new for me too. Btw...congratulations :) X

i think mine was negative. i dont like blue dyes anymore. frer this morning was neg and im 9dpo. w my mmc i got a bfp at 9dpo so maybe i'm out this month. (huge sigh) still praying yours are pos!

Thanks.
Im 100% sure thats ur bfpp.
Frer will show it. Have you got 1 in the house?
It showed for me at 7pm with only a 2 hr hold.
Half my prob is i drink so much water pee is always diluted. I had the guts of 4 litres in me at 7pm and clear as say bfp

i think mine was negative. i dont like blue dyes anymore. frer this morning was neg and im 9dpo. w my mmc i got a bfp at 9dpo so maybe i'm out this month. (huge sigh) still praying yours are pos!

Thanx. 9dpo is still early, you're not out yet! I hate blue dyes, always give me some sort of line...they're evil! Lol X

Thanks.
Im 100% sure thats ur bfpp.
Frer will show it. Have you got 1 in the house?
It showed for me at 7pm with only a 2 hr hold.
Half my prob is i drink so much water pee is always diluted. I had the guts of 4 litres in me at 7pm and clear as say bfp

I don't have any frer left, took the last one yesterday. I'll order more, should get them tomorrow. Took another ic and its looks pretty much the same as the one from earlier. I'm too impatient, I want it to get darker lol X

With my two year old the ICS took forever to darken up! They are pretty rubbish for progression, fingers crossed for you xx

Thanx. 9dpo is still early, you're not out yet! I hate blue dyes, always give me some sort of line...they're evil! Lol X

Awww thanks. :) I hope i'm not out, i just feel SO down today. i will test again tonight and tomorrow morning. keep posting your pics! I love seeing someone who tests as much as i do. :D

also i had a long LH surge so it's possible i ovulated late this cycle, so i could be less than 9 dpo. i could be wayyy less even i guess.

Well you asked for it lol I just took another 2 tests...I seriously have a problem lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 35
Ic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 24
Ic again...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 14
I can see faint line on midstream but nothing on ic

Can u see shadow on ic - they arw so hard to photograph

Yeah there's a shadow in the ic. It's actually the clearest shadowy thing I've had all day but it's camera shy lol I'll see if I have a better photo, I just took about 10 then threw it in the bin lol X

And again, cropped it down a bit...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 14
I know they.photograph so badly

I found standing them up at an angle the best way

I cant see the shadow but if you can its ur bfp definitely

I've ordered some frer to come tomorrow, if I see improvement on them from yesterday's test then I may start to think I might be pregnant lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->