Worst things

Layla

Reaction score
I have been having a funny couple of days, cant stop thinking about all the horrible things i have done to people in my past. Im not sure why they are all coming back to haunt me but they are! makes me realise that i can be a really horrible person if i want or need to be and i dont like it.

so to make me feel better, whats the worst thing/s you have done in your past?

xx

mmm i did something really bad but it was justified as the bloke was trying to get my mate to go round the back of a shop with him one night in town and he threatened her with a bottle so i grabbed the bottle of him and smashed it round his head,a lft him there,he would have been found rather soon as the town was pretty busy but the bloke did deserve it.

i keep my freinds close and my enemies closer and then if they head fuck me i do it twice as bad to them :oops:

i keep my freinds close and my enemies closer and then if they head fuck me i do it twice as bad to them :oops:

Snap! im terrible, i cant ever just let things go

xx

If someone does bad to me then I play with their mind for years,bad. I can be nasty,my hubby said I can manipulate anything to my advantage with playing mind games (only face to face i have to add,lol) and I will mentally torture someone for years if I have to,if they have been really bad. Mental stuff is worse than physical anyday

Apart from that I am a nice person and will do anything for my friends until they shit on me

B.x

I use to be quite a devious cow when it came to people who thought they were clever now I can't be bothered I'm very quick to judge & it's just easy to know when I don't like you!

Lou I'd of done the same =D>

when i want to mentally torture somebody i marry them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->