would any mummys due.soon like.to chat?

missl1

Reaction score
Hello im lauren im 37 weeks+1 with a little.boy

Due the 16th of.november

How.is evreyone.feeling? Im.so.at.the.uncomfortable.stage

Has evreyone got everything ready? X

hi lauren! im Pamela and 37+3 with a boy! have a 2yr old girl aswel! im not too bad at the moment, pains in groins etc and the odd contraction like pain tht has just made me nervous as I had forgot how sore they actually wre!!!!

hiya pamela so were in the same week eek :) only a few days apart aww bet thats great one of each :) i have been getting alot of signs and think he is going to come early never no though im so uncomfortable now and sleeping is nearly non existing haha are you all prepared? x

Hi Ladies, I'm due 16th Nov, with a little girl :)

I'm not feeling too uncomfortable at the moment, just getting last things ready, and need to clean the house next week so I can relax until baby is here x

hey Diddums aww same date at me :) i dont know why im feeling so uncomfortable but alot of people aint :( lol cramping so bad xx

I think im hoping tht he will come early so i havnt been torturing myself with sign spotting!!! i hav been trying to settle myself and convince myself tht im happy waiting!! all is sitting ready to go, pram, moses basket, blue room, blue clothes!! just need the baby!

Aww yay Lauren, lovely meeting someone with the same due date as me. Hi, btw i'm Kat :)

I think I may just be lucky with the not feeling uncomfortable. I know a lot of ladies who were very umcomfortable by this point! Will be nice to follow your progress and see when we go into labour. My sister and I were both a week and a half early, and hubby was born on his due date, so I'm hoping I won't go over due, but completely ready to go overdue, if that makes sense?

We've also got everything pretty much ready (except nursery furniture which hasnt arrived due to delay in delivery, but luckily we have spare chest of drawers and wardrobe we are using for now!). We have the crib, moses basket, pram, car seat and clothes all ready. We even installed the easyfix carseat base in the car today! Just waiting for my changing bag to arrive and monday/tuesday then i'm all set :)

Have you ladies packed hospital bags?

Wanabe Mum you sound like.me lol x

Hi kat lovley to meet.someone due the samé day aint it :)
Aww.bless yeah it will be lovley we will have to keep in touch and update eachother on our progress.and zeyeah i understand your prepared to go
Over so if you do your.not disappointed if im right hun.and i.wonder.who will go.in.labour first
aww.samé have pram.moses basket.crib cot all clothes toiletries lots of nappies just need get some lil bits.for me his milk.for.hospital and.home and we fitted our easy fit car seat base the other day :) what pram and car seat you get?
and yes.i.have.mine packed mostly all babys stuff done what.about.you? X

We have the Bugaboo Cameleon that my parents bought for us, and the maxi cosi Cabriofix carseat. How about you?

I've packed all the baby's bits, just need to transfer them to my new changing bag when it arrives. I've packed all of my bits, just need to add some snacks, drinks, multipower adapter and something to go home in. I stocked up on loads of nappies when amazon had a good sale on. Got packs of 74 nappies for £4, which i think was a bargain :)

Aww lovley hun we have the Oyster pram and maxi.cosi cabrio car seat two:)

awww. thats a good deal we bought some nappies and our family have bought us enough for a few months i reckon lol i need put change clothes in two and baggy tshirt for labour xx

lol! I have the same car seat and mothercare pram, gona fit the bases into both cars this week!! havnt decided which one will be on standby yet, I guess it just depends where I am wen I go into labour and who has to sort my daughter out! it will be exciting and my husband isn't great with stress so il hav to pretend to b calm even if im at the pushing stage and not at the hospital!

Wanabe mum aww bless lo the car seat.seems.quite.popular :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"