Would anyone be interested...

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
in starting a WTT journal? Like how there's pregnancy journals and ttc journals? I've been thinking i'd quite like to start a journal to document how i'm feeling about things, how savings are going etc etc.

Wanted to see if anyone else had the same idea/thinks its a good idea. xxx

That sounds like a great idea, its nice to get things out somewhere.

I'm not sure where to put mine... :confused: just in the normal posts i guess

Also, krockwell...how do you change the title of the original thread in a post. Like where your's says wttc journal? How do you get it to say that and not the thread title? xx

you have to kinda click beside it... you can't click on it, or it'll take you directly to the thread... *shrugs* Kinda happened on it by accident.

AND btw, I think we should ask Admin to make us a Journaling section!

Yeah i think so too, is why i was waiting to see how many others would be interested :). xx

Yeah I think it is a good idea - how do we start it

I have sent a message to Wobbles to see if she can make a section for us to have the journals - will let you know what she says xx

I would really like to. i have so much bubbling in my head i never share with anyone, would be good to get it all out

I would really like to. i have so much bubbling in my head i never share with anyone, would be good to get it all out

Thats the thing isn't it, I imagine we talk to our other halfs but not as much as we can on here !!!

I would like a WTT journal. Sounds like a great idea to me.

I thought there would probably be more people than just me interested in starting one :) xx

Thats the thing isn't it, I imagine we talk to our other halfs but not as much as we can on here !!!

Totally agree. There is so much i bottle inside that i think it would be better to get out in little chunks :)

I thought there would probably be more people than just me interested in starting one :) xx

there are a few of us that do - tbh if I don't do one soon I am going to expolde !!! I don't want to keep going on about it to H and no one else understands or needs to hear about it on a daily basis if they are not going through it themselves.

Wobbles hasn't got back to me yet so shall we just start them in the normal way first ???

there are a few of us that do - tbh if I don't do one soon I am going to expolde !!! I don't want to keep going on about it to H and no one else understands or needs to hear about it on a daily basis if they are not going through it themselves.

Wobbles hasn't got back to me yet so shall we just start them in the normal way first ???

Sorry i've not been able to get online for a few days. Glad to see so many people have started them :) :) gonna start mine today i think. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->