Would anyone like a tarot card reading? [closed for now]

Hi,
Love this thread and reading everyone's tarot's and matching it up with dates and their signatures to see what happened and live seeing the success stories.
It's so hard when it's unknown when all we want to do is KNOW.
I did my first embryo transfer yesterday. I feel so excited to think that there's an embryo that was hatching yesterday, possibly slowly burrowing in. It's got a koala/joey feeling to it (I'm Australian).
I found this thread cz I was given a tarot set as a gift and I love it and I was trying to see if I can do a 'reading' to see if this ivf cycle will work.
We have above average everything on our fertility levels but in two yrs our own attempts to conceive haven't resulted in BFP's.

I think the readings are closed for now but if they return, then please add me to the list! Thank you.

Would there be interest in me reopening this thread?

Just reading through this thread, so happy I got so many predictions right and so good to see so many ladies with their children now :hugs:

Love this thread! You should re-open.. i'd totally be up for it! x

Yeah? Aw thanks. I might do if a few people would be interested?

Hello, I would like a reading plz.. I'm going through a ruff time at the moment.. I'm depressed and have been crying all day.. My DH and I have been TTC for 2 g 1/2 yrs. So we decided to go to the doc I've been through the ringer I'm norm. Wow I could have told them that ..DH has been diagnosed with a LOW SPERM COUNT. I just want to know should I just give up and focus on LOSEING weight.. Am I just waisting my time with a stupid BELIVE that one day it will happen.. Or am I just destined for failure and to never be happy..plz. Help me this is a horrible feeling and it's making me bitter..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->