Would anyone like a tarot card reading? [closed for now]

I actually used my new deck, I just had a feeling they were the ones to use. Let me know what you think when I post it all up as they are a new deck.

Hi hun can i have a general reading please :flower:

xx

For this reading, I actually closed myself off as your energy/spirit was just too much for me to take in. You have a lot around you and someone more experienced would probably be able to cope with that but I just felt flooded. It was all good energy, it was just too much energy. One energy was very hyperactive, child-like.

So because of that it took me awhile to draw your cards. :lol:

I did a 7 card horseshoe spread for you.

Card 1: Your past

The Emperor Reversed

I get a feeling that something has shaken your foundations, and knocked your confidence in yourself. That you may have been trying to control things too much or over thinking things. I get a sense that you have sought help for a medical issue and you feel a need to be logical, methodical, and orderly about how you are managing your body and your health.

This card also cautious you about putting too much faith into people around you who claim to be 'know it-alls' or 'gurus'. No one is perfect, and it’s important that you listen to your own thoughts and intuition no matter what others say or how highly they recommend someone to go to for advice. Take the advice of this person, this guru, listen to it and then make up your own mind about it. Listen to your inner logic, your intuition.

The Emperor in reverse tells us that we are giving our heart more importance than what our mind and logic is telling us. It's important to listen to both, equally.

Card 2: Your Present

Seven of Swords

There is a feeling that you need to 'escape'. That you wish sometimes that you could just step into a new situation and leave your current worries and frustrations behind. A feeling of being overwhelmed. However the Swords are very clear that you must make take action. Because you may be weary, feeling over-stressed and helpless, there is the temptation to do nothing which means you will only end up feeling more helpless.

Sometimes the card will come up because we have such a poor view of ourselves. We start to believe that nothing we do could possibly make a difference to the unhappy circumstances we find ourselves in.

Fear could be stopping you from moving forward. fear of doing something wrong, fear of taking responsibility, fear of being even more hurt and feeling worse than we already do. In the end though, you need to take a leap of faith.

The Seven of Swords can also indicate movement in your life, in your career or moving house. You may finally find yourself ready to move forward in your life.

Card 3: Your Near Future

The Ace of Wands

The Ace of Wands stands for new beginnings, fertility, power and energy. This card often symbolises the start of a new life, a pregnancy.

The card tells of renewed vigour and positive change. A new path.

Card 4: Your attitudes, feelings right now.

Four of Pentacles

You are dedicated and willing to work hard for what you want but you are also holding onto something to the point where you are neglecting other areas of your life or maybe not spending as much quality time with others as you should. You aren't seeing what is around you as clearly as you should be. This card tells you to ask yourself if the way in which you are clinging to something is healthy for your wellbeing. You need to let go of old wrongs and wounds in order to move forward.

In saying that though, the card is also very positive in saying that you have solid foundations around you and this will help you be successful. Financially and relationship wise, you are in a good stable place.

Card 5: Circumstances and environment around you, other influences

Four of Wands

Celebration, happiness, hope, joy, stability.

Expect a period of stability, security and a happy home life with your partner.

This card shows a celebration of things accomplished, of goals finally being reached and all your hard work paying off. There is a sense of a new life journey, pregnancy and/or moving home.

Card 6: Obstacles

Death

Death doesn't actually mean death, don't panic. :lol: In this deck, the death card is a beautiful phoenix rising again, with the old phoenix beneath him. https://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cards.php?suit=0&card=13

This card shows going through a transition. Leaving behind your old life to start a new path.

In a few decks, the death card actually depicts a pregnant woman. As for it being an obstacle, I'd refer you back to the second card, the seven of swords. The feeling of being overwhelmed and feeling that you will never get to this happy place that you've been trying so hard for. You need to take that leap of faith, trust in your own inner judgement. You are focusing so much on getting pregnant that you are becoming highly energised and stressed. Take a deep breath, let your energy flow. Take a step back from trying to control everything and once your inner energy has calmed you will overcome your obstacles.

Card 7: Your outcome, how things will develop

Nine of Cups

joy, happiness, dreams coming true. Success and triumph. When this card appears in a reading you should think about what you truly desire and make a wish.

The Nine of cups assures material gain and comfort. It often is associated to endings, particularly with important projects or a cycle of work. Now it's time to reap the rewards and take it easy. The card urges you to take some time to have some fun and enjoy yourself because god things are coming your way.

Hi Avalanche, I know you have written that you are closed just nw, but is it possible to give me a reading when you have availability in the future?

If your busy I understand :flower: xx

Your readings are so good and so in depth soooooo cant wait for mine *sits patiently*

Oh wow just found this thread thanks to dragonfly. I'm always up for a reading lol but see the threads closed, but I'm enjoying reading the ones uve already done

aw avalanche, I am so gutted I missed this!

it'll be great practice for you and it's a really kind thing for you to do :cloud9:

OMG thank you soooo much Avalanche that was amazing :flower: I am soooo excited now, it sounds like me to the tee :dance:

xx

You're welcome, I'm glad the new cards were accurate. :)

aw avalanche, I am so gutted I missed this!

it'll be great practice for you and it's a really kind thing for you to do :cloud9:
Aw thanks :) I'll open the thread again soon once I get through a few more people.

Hi Avalanche, I know you have written that you are closed just nw, but is it possible to give me a reading when you have availability in the future?

If your busy I understand :flower: xx

Oh wow just found this thread thanks to dragonfly. I'm always up for a reading lol but see the threads closed, but I'm enjoying reading the ones uve already done

I'm hoping to open the thread again soon, so stay tuned :)

Good morning Avalanche, I sent you a private message, hope you got it

:hugs:

Amazing :D my mum reads tarot cards but won't do it for me :(
She does her own and knew I was pregnant before I did lol

oh that's just mean...tell her to read for you!

She gets too paranoid that she will see something bad, and she doesn't want to no if something bad will happen.

I have told her to read for me for the past 10 years hahaha
When I was little shed tell us not to touch her cards so when she upset me I'd rub all her cards :blush:

She gets too paranoid that she will see something bad, and she doesn't want to no if something bad will happen.

When I was little shed tell us not to touch her cards so when she upset me I'd rub all her cards :blush:

Well I understand that BUT if she knew you were pregnant before you did that means she is STILL reading you, just not telling you about it LOL so I call BS on her "concern" HAHAHAHA

Well I understand that BUT if she knew you were pregnant before you did that
means she is STILL reading you, just not telling you about it LOL so I call BS on her "concern" HAHAHAHA

I no lol ile have to point that out to her. I'm seeing her tomorrow so I'm going to make her read my cards lol
She did buy me a dec years ago but I lost the book, I'm going to have to get back into it

Just posting on here so I can keep track of this thread and know when you open it back up. I read through almost all of them and am amazed at how accurate you seem to be. I would love to know what the cards would say about me. For now I am just stalking :)

cant wait to see what mine says :happydance:

Card 1: The Past

The Magician

You miss the days were everything seemed much easier. Like a problem could be fixed with the snap of your fingers and even then, your problems didn't seem as big. You felt much more in control of your life and what happened in it.

The Magician also signifies that you have started a new journey recently, have taken a new path and had a new start away from your 'old' life. To you this represents a dream coming true. Perhaps getting married.

Card 2. The Immediate Present

Queen of Cups

The Queen of Cups is a very interesting card. I had a dream recently where I pulled this card over and over again.

The Queen of Cups represents a woman who is artistic, expressive, and extremely psychic. Her imagination is vivid and her creativity shows in all aspects of her life. She is loving and empathic, gentle in her nature and emotional in her responses. She will fight for the underdog and side with the weak for she is the proverbial pillar of emotional support.

You are a woman who is very much in love and your relationship is built on a deep emotional connection although sometimes you can be a bit too dependent on one another. You are very understanding of people's emotions around you. Often you will go out of your way to help others, even if you're not in the best position yourself. You just hate to see anyone suffering.

The only negative to this card is that you might be prone to letting your emotions overcome you sometimes.

Card 3. The Immediate Future

The Hermit Reversed

You feel very much in the dark. Like you are reaching out, trying to find your footing but are unsure of where you are going.

The Hermit warns that you are spending too much time on your own and that you need to branch out in your surroundings and make friends, join social groups and find a hobby. Time alone for reflection is always good, but the Hermit says don't spend too long sitting on that sofa. Don't isolate yourself otherwise you will just end up feeling incredibly lonely. There are people out there who want to be in your future, who want to be your friend you just need to open up a bit and go out and find them.

The Hermit reversed also shows that you may be given good advice, or advice meant in a helpful manner that you disregard. It tells you not to be so hasty and to listen to others around you. Be wary of turning away from sound advice. You may be suspicious of help offered by others. The fear you are feeling is blocking you from discovering your path and benefiting from help that is offered along the way.

Card 4. Something occupying your mind, how you're feeling

Nine of Cups Reversed

You feel as though what you're asking is too much. That maybe you don't deserve something or maybe the reason why something isn't happening is that it's not the right time. This card tells you to stop thinking that way. Make a point to really stop and think about what it is that you want in your life. You may be pleasantly surprised by how quickly it can come about. Dream big, don't doubt yourself.

Card 5. what surrounds you

The Chariot

This card says that you have everything you need to overcome what obstacles you think you have, but that you are not using your resources properly. The more effort you put out, the more successful you will become. Self-discipline is necessary. This is a time to remain focused and stay devoted to managing your conflicting thoughts and feelings.

Difficulties and struggles are soon at an end. So it also indicates big changes, and promises that these will be beneficial and rewarding, bringing further triumph and success with them. An accomplishment of your goals and dreams.

Allow yourself a big sigh of relief, and know that any recent problems are coming to an end. Then consider what might be left to be finished up with regard to those events. And once you've done that, turn your face to the future and decide what would be the best new direction for you.

It is now time to pay attention to the details, because once your life change starts happening, it will happen fast!

Card 6. An Obstacle.

Seven of Cups

You feel unsure about what direction to take. You may have been presented with several options and you are left wondering what is the right decision for you. The Seven of Cups encourages you to explore all your options before taking any action. It’s important to center yourself and clear your mind. The best approach would be to focus on one thing at a time and not spread your self too thin.

The Seven of Cups also shows that you may have an unrealistic expectation regarding a goal. In some cases, this card indicates that you are spending too much time dreaming and are failing to take the necessary steps to achieve your goals.

Card 7. The Final Outcome

Wheel of Fortune

The wheel of fortune is always turning and reprints a new life cycle. A new beginning. This card represents a positive outcome but also good surprises. You will have a feeling that this good outcome comes as a surprise to you as you have been feeling like it will never happen.

You have felt like things have been at a standstill, like nothing is happening the way you planned. This card says to hold on, good things are coming your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->