would anyone like to talk <3

missl1

Reaction score
hello im lauren as alot of use know now im 19 years old and am 15 weeks 5 days pregnant with my first baby to be born as i have had 2 miscarriges one was a missed misscarriage how is evreyone where dose evreyone live and how far is evreyone ? xx

Hey Lauren!:) I'm Bethany i'm 15 years old and 37 weeks 2 days pregnant with my second i had a miscarriage once before so this will be my first born baby <3 Im doing fantastic and i live in hamburg, Ny :)

hey bethany :) aww not long now are you excited or nervous or both ? aww i have 2 miscarriages thats why i wrote first born glad your doing good do you think you will go on time early or over :) xx

i know its exciting ! im nervous, anxious , sad and very excited :) yeah i know how you feel <3 I def think im gonna go early because she kept me up till 5am with horrible contractions the last 5 days :) your almost to your gender scan must be excited huh?:)

haha thats pregnancy emotions for us my main one is bitchy and moody to my partner haha or bless you getting you ready for the real thing she is :) yeh monday never been so excited just want it to hurry up to far away still xx

lol i was like for a real long time dont worry!:) it fades a little bit but he will always be the most annoying thing throughout your pregnancy but besides your bundle of joy he'll also be the greatest!:) ah how exciting cant wait to find out what your having!:)

its amazing how lucky we are for them to stick by our side it must be because there with you constantly so when your annoyed there ones to take it out on but wouldent change my partner for the world i think he has alot of patient with me he is super excited about the scan aww me either cant wait to tell evreyone its great having bump buddies what us pregnant ladies need after you had her will you still be on here :) make sure you put lots pictures on xx

i know we have the best OHs ever:) and aw im sure my boyfriend was so excited to find out we were having a girl as i was disappointed and now hes disappointed and excited and im just full blown excited, we both wanted a boy:) and lol well im going to go get my maternity pictures done but if you still want to talk text me :) of course ill still be on here after shes born:)

we do indeed aww my partner wants a boy alot but iknow he will be happy with a girl and protect her so did i but kinda girl now cant choose aslong healthy i will be very happy at the moment my phone is broke iphones are crap most the time haha as soon as its working i will hun and good cant wait to se pictures xx

:wave: I'm Clair, I'm 18, have a wee boy who was one on Monday, pregnant again, been with OH almost 2 years and live in the UK :flower:

hey hun nice to meet you :) aww bless same here turning 2 years and i live in uk two how are you ? up to anything good ? xx

I'm good thanks :)
No not really! Spent my morning out then been cleaning lol living the wild life :winkwink: x

glad your okay hun haha iknow being pregnant is exciting in the emotion way but not physical lol xx

No, lol especially when you get further along! I was stuck on my sofa :haha: xx

TeenMommy, It is probably not a great idea to put your telephone number on here, so I have edited maybe PM it to people you would like to keep in contact with.

This is just a reminder that anything posted can be seen by anyone even if they are not a member.

hey im Katie im 19 and my first born baby is now 1, iv had 4 known misscarriages and according to the doctors could be many missed. I live in the uk and am thinking about trying for another baba next year :happydance: x

Hey lauren:flower:
First of all congrats :cloud9: only a few weeks till you find out the gender! Are you? If so, do you have a preference?
How has your pregnancy been so far?
I'm Kayla, 19 and 37 weeks today with our first.. a baby girl:happydance: were naming her Jordyn Marie..
I live in Canada, and im currently still attending school to get all my credits then want to attend college.
Me and OH are together, we live together and are getting married soon:wedding:
My pregnancy has gone smoothly, except for a weight issue with the baby a few weeks ago, but all is good now :)

Hey :) I'm jess! I'm 18 and 12 weeks 2 days with my first :flower: OH and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary 1 month ago, and we've been living together for a year.
I live down under in beautiful Australia, on the beach :) x

hey lauren i posted my maternity pics if you want to check them out:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->