would anyone like to talk <3

Hello Katie I'm sorry to hear that I have had one missed at 11 weeks and normal one not as far gone I live in the uk two an aww :) how are you

Hello kaylamariee thank you and I have private gender scan this Monday so excited and aslong as they healthy I'm happy it's been quite good last August I had missed miscarriage and nice to meet you not far now bet your very excited and nervous aww that's a lovely name aww that's good same here I'm engaged and live with my fiancée aww glad everything's okay apart from that how are you feeling ?

Hey jess nice to meet you :) aww that's good going strong my step brother lives in austraila now two how are you feeling?

Hello Bethany I will have a look now :)

Hey hun! My name is Evita, i'm 18 in a week, and 19+5 with my son :) I live in NZ. This is my rainbow baby too, I had a miscarriage at 12weeks. But my boy is my little miracle xx :)

Hello evita nice to meet you aww bet your excited now getting nearer to your due date :) aww it's hard ain't it me and my partner struggled a lot it got harder and harder and on the baby's due date I missed my period and got a big fat positive so like they was looking down and made a hard day a little better xx how are you xx

Hi Lauren, welcome! I'm Shannon, 21, and I have a 2½ year old named Victoria "Tori"! :D

Hi Lauren congratulations!!
I'm also 19, my name is Lisa and I have a 9 week old son Quinsy.
I'm from Toronto in Canada.
I had two miscarriages before having my son as well.

Hello Katie I'm sorry to hear that I have had one missed at 11 weeks and normal one not as far gone I live in the uk two an aww :) how are you

Aww it's never nice when they happen however far along the furthest I had was 14 eeks 3 days but im just happy now as I have my little princess after being told I couldn't :dohh: ooh right where abouts in the uk are you ? im okay thankyou yourself ? x

Hello Shannon :) nice to meet you aww that names lovely how are you and your little girl :) ? Xx

Hello Lisa aww 9 week old that's so cute nice to meet you aww it's nice to relate to someone who been trough two then successful I thought free 2 I couldn't have any kids as they say one more and drops a lot. Chances but my little baba come along and i found out gender tomorrow how are you and your little one ? Xx

Hello Katie no there not Hun it's one of the hardest things to go through it hit me and my partner hard but tomorrow we find out are little ones genders a the day our baby was due after miscarriage that's when I got a positive like they sent us another gorgeous baby to make a hard day a little easier but we never forget I'm from England what about you Hun and I'm glad your fine I'm good thanks for asking been up to anything good lately ? :) xx

Hello evita nice to meet you aww bet your excited now getting nearer to your due date :) aww it's hard ain't it me and my partner struggled a lot it got harder and harder and on the baby's due date I missed my period and got a big fat positive so like they was looking down and made a hard day a little better xx how are you xx

I am super excited. Yes it is hard, and I agree when it got to baby's due date it was a very emotional time but he or she will always be in my heart. And my mother says that when you loose a baby you are blessed with them coming back to you. So I believe this baby has come back to me :) My mum had a miscarriage of twins and then me and my sister were born. We are 18 months apart and the best of friends, we really could be twins thats how similar we are! So I believe there is truth to her saying that :) I am good, second trimester is a breeze. Hows pregnancy treating you?xx

Hello Katie no there not Hun it's one of the hardest things to go through it hit me and my partner hard but tomorrow we find out are little ones genders a the day our baby was due after miscarriage that's when I got a positive like they sent us another gorgeous baby to make a hard day a little easier but we never forget I'm from England what about you Hun and I'm glad your fine I'm good thanks for asking been up to anything good lately ? :) xx

Yes deffinatly is a very hard thing to go through, aww wow that must have been a difficult time in a way to find out again after you had just been through that, but then now your further along ooh what do you want or do you not mind ? Im from Wales, aww good, not a lot iv been pretty ill but on Saturday I went to a bbq and then to Cardiff bay which was lovely yourself ? xx

hello Evita yeah they always will be they had a hospital ceremony for all baby's so we have a place to go its really nice she could be true there because when my due date was due i got a positive :) yeh your little miracle has come back :) aww thats really mad aww how the world works ay im glad your okay and mines been crampy did you get ligament pains hun ? and have you been up to anything good? xx

hey Katie yeh it was hard but it made a day easier knowing they have sent us a little sister or brother after my miscarriage we decided try after because we were upset but it did not happen so we said right time to stop trying now and we did it will happen when it suppost to then on baby's due day around that time a big fat positive like something was saving it to get us through a hard day yeah 16 weeks 2 days now hmm along they healthy im happy my oh wanted boy as what man dose not at first but i think were having a girl and today might confirm that haha but he said it will be his princess and protect her aww wales its nice up there ive been up there to loads different places aww thats nice has the weather been lovley ? i have just been chilling went pub with oh for lemonade haha thats all could have but nice to sit outside with cold drink and went to see his family as they live about 30-40 mins away and dont see them muchxx

Hey :) I'm not pregnant but we are trying and I miscarried last year. Add me if you want :)

hey Katie yeh it was hard but it made a day easier knowing they have sent us a little sister or brother after my miscarriage we decided try after because we were upset but it did not happen so we said right time to stop trying now and we did it will happen when it suppost to then on baby's due day around that time a big fat positive like something was saving it to get us through a hard day yeah 16 weeks 2 days now hmm along they healthy im happy my oh wanted boy as what man dose not at first but i think were having a girl and today might confirm that haha but he said it will be his princess and protect her aww wales its nice up there ive been up there to loads different places aww thats nice has the weather been lovley ? i have just been chilling went pub with oh for lemonade haha thats all could have but nice to sit outside with cold drink and went to see his family as they live about 30-40 mins away and dont see them muchxx

Aww that's brilliant that it happened at just the right time it seems, ooh did you find out what you were having ? ooh lovely with the weather like it has been it's nice to just get out and do stuff like that :thumbup: We never tried for a baby I just kept getting pregnant on contracption and then miscarrying and was then told I couldn't carry past the first trimester and I should have my tubes tied, the next day I found out I was pregnant so it was rather scary but after the first 15 weeks I was just extatic and she was my miracle baby. Were thinking about trying for another baby at the beginning of next year but are both worried incase the same happens again and wether we would be ale to handle it xx

Hey esilence sorry to hear how you? Xx

Hey katie yeh it did yeh a little boy :) And weather gorgeous aint it bet it was so hard hearing that and yeh your little miracle girl I had 2 and now I'm pregnant with our miracle son you do what feels right your little angels in the sky will make sure you little one will be okay when you try again if you do how I saw it And they looked after my little boy and now am 17 weeks xxxx

Hey katie yeh it did yeh a little boy :) And weather gorgeous aint it bet it was so hard hearing that and yeh your little miracle girl I had 2 and now I'm pregnant with our miracle son you do what feels right your little angels in the sky will make sure you little one will be okay when you try again if you do how I saw it And they looked after my little boy and now am 17 weeks xxxx[/QUOTE said:
Awww lovely, I really want a little boy next. Oh yeh the weathers been lovely was at the beach the other day had such a nice time swimming in the sea. yeh it was very hard but it was worse then finding out I wqs pregnant and just kind of waiting for it all to happen again, aww that's a lovely way to think of it, getting along now have you started buying stuff now ? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->