Would i be able to get pregnant

latinqueen

Reaction score
I had sex with my husband 2 and 3 days before my ovulation calendar said i could be ovulating. I did not have sex the day of ovulation. do you think i can have a possibility of been pregnant? or did i miss the opportunity? A little about me i am 36 years old with one child and he is 32.

slim chance but possible

There is a chance. I have been pregnant twice from about 4 days pre ovulation.....

I did :happydance: (I'm nearly 41 :dohh:)

Good luck hun:flower:

:hugs:

X

I thought that the sperm lives inside you for about 3-5 days. Why would it be slim :( I hope that I am but if I am not then I guess I'll try different. Is it recomended to do it before your 14 or after your 14 days?

It's slim because that's the max sperm can live its not optimum. The best day is the day of actual ovulation but even then when the girl is in her 20's you only have about a 20% to 25% chance.

To give yourself the best chance the day of O and the day after are best the hard part is figuring out when O is

I recommend using OPKs or charting

Do you monitor your CM latinqueen?

If you have lots of fertile quality CM that would help your DH's swimmers live longer and increase their chances of meeting egg

In order to be successful at catching the egg you need to know when you ovulate. It is not always 14 days for everybody. Thats just a generalization that doctors use. I ovulate anywhere from 12 to 16 days into my cycle. The only way to know for sure is to use OPK and to chart your BBT temperature every morning. Fertilityfriend.com is a great website. The sperm can last 4 or 5 days so dont count yourself out yet. Good luck

Oh yeah and you definitely want to Baby dance before ovulation or day of ovulation. anytime after that is potentially too late.

I got pregnant with my Ava exactly 3 days before ovulation. So yea it is possible ..XOOX:hugs::hugs: Actually the best time to get pregnant is 2 days before ovulation :happydance::happydance:

I had sex with my husband 2 and 3 days before my ovulation calendar said i could be ovulating. I did not have sex the day of ovulation. do you think i can have a possibility of been pregnant? or did i miss the opportunity? A little about me i am 36 years old with one child and he is 32.

Hi, I got PG by accident in September/october last year - we didn`t DTD very often and i believe we DTD 2 days before OV.

From what I understand just before and on day of OV are your best chances.

I have 28 day cycles and usually ov between day 12 and day 14. My last 3 pg's I last dtd on cd 8 with one of them, cd 9 on another and cd 10 on another so there is proof that it does work. Sperm can live quite a long time. I've been pg 7 times now and none of those was from dtd on ov day so please dont worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->