• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

would like a little help please ladies...

Ladybugs

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I had a missed miscarriage on the 16th of last month at 11weeks. I had an ERPC and my OH and I have been NTNP since the bleeding stopped. Now I am pretty sure I ov'd around the 30th of May and we did have unprotected sex a few times around that time. For the past week I have been having mega pregnancy symptoms again, i.e. tender boobs, veins on nipples, exhausted, headaches, some lower stomach cramps etc..

I *feel* pregnant again but when should I test? I tested yesterday and got a BFN :nope: but no sign of AF whatsoever. I think I'll be ok if this isn't our month after being so soon after MMC and in a way am looking forward to AF arriving so I can start using my new CBFM :flower:

Any comments gratefully recieved!!!

(Oh, I did get a negative test 1 week after the ERPC)

Well seeing as how you havent had an af yet since your loss :hugs: it is hard to say when it would be due. You are approx 4 weeks out making a normal cycle "around now". That being said your body can take longer then the natural one cycle to regulate again. I would wait a few days and if no af yet take another test! GOODLUCK!! :hugs:

I didn't get my AF until 40 days post D&C. So it definitely took it's time. I would wait a few days then test. I think you'd be right around a "normal cycle" time .. so I would say maybe wait till the end of the week, maybe beginning of next.

Thank you for the replies ladies :flower:

It just seems so odd that for about a week now my boobs are sooo sore, that was first sign of pregnancy last time too.

I could just be wishful thinking tho... I'll wait till weekend then test again :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->