would love a buddy to talk to

misstalula

im a proud mommy ttc
Reaction score
hi im 25 and ttc and would love someone in the same boat to talk to. we have been trying for 12 months and am getting so frustrated with myself every month for seeing a negative pt i would love someone to talk to xxx

I would be your buddy if you like. I'm 27 and have been trying for 5 months, would love someone to share advice with :)

Hi!
Yes im in the same boat. 25 also been trying for 6months.. It can be a bit let's say.. un-motivating,maybe?! But don't let it get you frustrated, it wont help!! Thats why you come here and talk to us gals! :) Im sending Prengnancy vibes your way!!

thank you i try not to get frustrated but its really hard not to. it is alot better now that i have found people i can talk to about it. i will also send some good luck your way xxx

When are you ladies testing again?
Hope for a bfp!
Baby dust to you all!
Were all in this "together"! At least the waiting part.

Xox

I would love to be your buddy too!! I guess for me it helps to hear that even young people struggle! it seems everyone is pregnant around me and everyone is young :( I hope you all have:bfp: :happydance:

Babymojo2 were here for you! Sending possitive baby
Making vibes your way!
Have you been TTC for long?

Wow, its just great to find people and the same point in life as you; i have so many friends who already have children and then others who are too busy partying to think about kids... so it's great to have people to share this with.

What CD is everyone on? i'm currently CD18 of 30-32. So i'm currently on the 2ww, thinking, hoping this could be my month (also trying to not to get hopes up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->