would love a bump buddy? due july 25th

sleepymummy

Married Mummy Of 4 :)
Reaction score
:flower: i am due my 4th baby july 25th, i am 29, married and live in west yorks, i am hoping for a homebirth, i would love a bump buddy, never had one :blush:

Hi there, come and join the July Beach Bumps thread in Pregnancy and discussions, we all get on really well, and are text and fb friends too. A lovely non judgemental group of ladies and we have lots of fun conversations both baby and non baby related! xx

il be ur bump buddy send me a friend request. i am due the 11th july with my 3rd baby and am also married x

Hi! I am due on the 25 July too.. I'd love to chat with expectant Mums.. I am a first time Mum so finding it slightly overwhelming :wacko:

Look forward to hearing how you are all feeling x

Hi hun! I'm supposed to be due July 4th, but with the pains I've been having here lately I dunno how much longer she'll stay in the womb lol. Hopefully she stays put for at least another 2 weeks! I've never had a bump buddy either unfortunately so I'd be glad to be your bump buddy :).

Hello! Due July 30th with our 1st and starting to realise that a baby will be here soon doh!
My cousins gave us a beautiful bouncy chair and swingy chair thing recently which are the 1st baby things to enter the house!
How're all feeling?
My ribs hurt so much at the mo!
:flower:

I'm due 21st July! first time mum, getting excited now! just can't wait to finish work and go on ML got so much stuff to do! x

My DD is actually 6th August BUT....i have to have a section at 39 weeks, so she'll be born towards the back end of the last week of July. Around about the 28th we think.

It is coming around fast now.. we finally have our nursery finished but I'm still getting those tummy turns (or is it just bump??) when I think about being a Mummy. I really can't wait but still scared of the uncertainty.. control freak?!

Is everyone feeling well? I am getting cramps and back ache but apart from that can't complain x

Hi im due 24 th of july and would live a bump buddy, iv never had one either!!
Im 30, not married " yet " and have a beautiful 6yr old daughter.
I dont know how to become bump buddies so please add me :)
Mayb we could all be buddies!!! Not long now ladies.

Hi, I would love to be your bump buddy. Im due the 26th July. I am 26 years old, married and a primary school teacher. How is your pregnancy going so far? I cant wait 4 my little girl to be here.

hey im due the 3rd july and never had a bump buddy either :(.. feels like my baby boy is trying to break out

I had my little boy, River, on 2 July: 23 days early so good luck all~! Hope you are all feeling well and happy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->