Well done baileybubs, you were correct

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1718.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 22
Woohoo! I do seem to get other people's right but never my own lol!

Congratulations on your girly! I saw your pictures in the GD thread, but didn't want to hijack by telling you what I thought there... But the third picture, the one that someone circled and suggested was a boyish nub? That looked very girly to me. It doesn't matter how far it sticks out, it's all about the angle. And that nub looked very parallel to your baby's spine-- which is totally girly. I was happy to come here and see that confirmed! So excited for you!

Aww thanks Hun
I hadn't wanted to put on here I was worried about GD because I didn't want people to shout at me and tell me I should be happy it's healthy etc. I'm over the moon though. I actually put the pictures on a Facebook gender guessing group and had ALL girl guesses so it was funny everyone thought boy here haha.
Let's hope there wasn't a willy hiding and it stays a girl when I go for my next scan
Xx

Oh and for anyone wanting to know, we did shettles method to get our girl. We dtd 4 days before ovulation.

Ummmm... This is a guessing thread for fun! She asked and I was giving MY opinion on why I thought it looked boy!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!! I was just giv8ng her what she asked for and explaining why I guessed what I guessed! No need to call people out and say stuff.. just give your opinion and move on!

Op- Glad you're getting a little girl!! Congratulations!!!

Are you talking to me, Pinkpassion? I haven't even read through the thread. I have no idea of what anyone's "opinion" was on this particular thread. I only came here because she'd shared something on a different thread about worrying and I wanted to offer some reassurances, but didn't want to hijack the other thread. By the time I found this thread and went to respond, I realized she'd already gotten her confirmation. I was explaining why that in particular would have pointed to girl... To her. Sorry if you felt attacked?

Aww thanks Hun
I hadn't wanted to put on here I was worried about GD because I didn't want people to shout at me and tell me I should be happy it's healthy etc. I'm over the moon though. I actually put the pictures on a Facebook gender guessing group and had ALL girl guesses so it was funny everyone thought boy here haha.
Let's hope there wasn't a willy hiding and it stays a girl when I go for my next scan
Xx

Oh and for anyone wanting to know, we did shettles method to get our girl. We dtd 4 days before ovulation.

I was so nervous my entire pregnancy about them getting it wrong at my scan. I had my first gender confirmation at 16 weeks, and then for medical reasons had maybe 8 more scans up until the day I went to be induced. During every one I was afraid we'd find a rogue penis. Lmao! She's all girly, though.

Fingers crossed that your girly stays a girly. Congratulations again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->