Would love some NTNP friends

Wow and hes so open to having a baby already. Thats a good man!!!

We are together just over 4 years now :)

Oh wow, you must of shared a lot of changes while being with each other!:)

Yer we were very open from the beginning, he's got a wonderful stable and happy family which makes him a very good candidate for raising his own children, he's also a bit of a soppy bugger! haha.

Yeah we have had a few problems nothing that has broken us yet lol we broke up for a month or so when we were together just over a year but we found we couldnt keep away from eachother so that didnt last long lol. Hes my bestfriend really!!

Ah thats lovely, i love a man thats all goooooey!! My OH doesnt get on with his dad but is very respectful of his mother and sisters so really treats me like a princess!! He wants to prove he can be a better father than his own and I have no doubts that he will

Sorry for delay in replying, I forgot the bath was running, so quickly jumped in before it got too cold!

Aww it's nice that you have stayed together and that he is determined to be better than his dad was, it makes you go either way when your own dad was not so good, unfortunately my dad did the same as his dad so it's not often I talk to him but when I do we get on fine which is something I guess:)

I've just realised that I've done nothing all day so i'm going to log off for now but will probs be back on tomorrow and in the mean time if you wana chat just message me on here:)

It was nice meeting you, sending lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way! x x

I dont talk to my dad either but im really close with my mam :)

How are you feeling today? Any more symptoms??

Hey mumble! Yer I'm feeling ok, had a very restless night last night tho so quite tired today. No other symptons really! Itchy boobs have turned to achey ones, thats about it. What about you, How you feeling?

Hi!! When is AF due for you?

Im ok just having one of those off days where you feel like poop :( I have a headache and feel abit sick also have sore boobs but I know mine are too early for pregnancy symptoms lol

Awww, sorry your feeling pants, sending some :hugs: your way! I had really strong nausea about 3dpo and I know that's far too early but it makes you wonder doesn't it, your body can do some amazing things!

Thank you for the hugs xx

I know i think our bodies just like playing with us lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"