Would love some NTNP friends

Hey Mumble, I too am NTNP and would love to be friends! :hugs:

Not too long really, a couple of months I guess. I need to do a new journal really, my other one is soooo old now so if you go on it, just ignore everything! haha.

Where about's are you from then?

Oh ill wait and have a look at your new one!! I wouldnt even know what to write in one.

Im from Wicklow in Ireland.

oh wow Ireland, I've never been but would love to go!
I generally write anything and everything, I don't have any friends who are going through the same thing as me so it's nice to just rant and rave on there instead, help's you get thing's off your chest!

Its really not that different from England only smaller and different accents haha oh and more expensive!!

Oh sounds like a good idea, none of my friends are going through it either. Only one of my friends has a child, shes two now.

Haha, fair enough! I'd still like to go tho:p heh.

Updated journal done! So where in your cycle are you then? I've got 3 days til testing but gona try and hold off if AF doesn't arrive til V-day!

yeah you should still come, there are lots of lovely things too see!!

From what I have read I am due to Ovulate this week i think lol Im going to start temping next cycle. Do you temp??

Oh a v-day BFP would be so lovely!!!

Oh cool, so lots of :sex: this week then!! I've not done temping before actually, mostly 'coz I don't have anything to temp with but also because I know that I would just get too obsessed by it! Just wana take it easy this time and see what happens, but there's no reason why you can't:)

I just symptom spot, like atm I have stupidly itchy nipples!! Driving me insane, lol. and very gassy :/ But time will only tell, you wait til you get to that first 2ww!

Yes lots of :sex:

My AF has always been all over the place even the pill didnt calm it down so i think temping will help me!! Oh i know im going to get totally obsessed thats one of the reasons i joined so that I can annoy you lot with my symptoms instead of my OH :haha:

I know from listening to my sister that on both her pregnancies she had very itchy nipples she said it got so bad that when she was out shopping she used to have to try scratch on the sly :haha:

That's what were here for:) I don't thing my OH would mind too much but he is after all only a man and they can only take so much, bless em! haha.

I will take the itchyness as a good irritation then, I have had to buy a seamless bra to see if that helps! haha.

If you don't mind me asking how old are you and your OH?

My OH would gladly sit there and listen but he wants to take the relaxed road and only for me to tell him when he gets to have sex lol

Im am 22 and OH is 21. What about you?

Haha, exactly! That's the only bit there interested in, heh.

Oh cool, I'm 24 and my OH is 31, I only go for older men, haha. He doesn't look much like a 31 yr old tho and doesn't act like one either!

Thats weird I always go for younger men haha my OH looks older than me and he acts waaaay more mature than me!! People always think im 18 and hes about 23/24! He hates it haha

Haha, not surprisingly my OH loves that he looks younger! and when we go out because I look young for my age he get's asked for ID too! Most people think he is about 25ish.

So what set you off on the TTC journey then? Was it a planned decision?

Oh I get asked for ID everywhere I go!!

Well last month I was nearly two weeks late for the 1st week we were panicing and too scared to test and then the 2nd week we were choosing names and everything!! They day I went to buy a test AF showed up :( we were both really upset about this so we decided to NTNP.

How about you?

Awww wow that's lovely, that's how I started TTC with my last bf (it obv didnt happen and for a reason coz we weren't meant to be together!)

This time, I duno it's odd coz he is that much older and very maternal too he was very open in wanting a child and he knew I did but we weren't together for long so decided I'd go on the pill but it just made me sooo moody and so we decided I would come off it and then we would just do whatever and see what happens!

Everything happens for a reason:)

Your right your baby to be obv knew they didnt want him as their daddy lol

Aww thats lovely that hes so open about it already!! How long are you together now?

Exactly! We have been together just under a year I think, seems like a lot longer tho, in a good way, haha. what about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->